Honeymoon baby?!

30 posts in this topic

:o:mellow:

So your wife is now pregnant and you're "pissed off" what would you do?

Tip a pitcher of water over.

4 people like this

My parents were not waiters, my dad was 29 and my mom was 32. My parents met in December moved in together in march, married in May.... I was born in December 4 weeks early. 

BUT....

I think either way would be nice. It depends on how long ive know my husband and how much time we have already spent together before we were married. I think if it was a short engagement than I'd want to wait a year, but if it was a long engagement than I think a baby early on would be ok. 

1 person likes this

Tip a pitcher of water over.

Haha bad man bad bad man now the floor is clean. :P

http://www.people.com/article/jill-duggar-pregnant-derick-dillard-expecting-first-child

Jill Duggar and her husband Derick Dillard, a couple who waited until marriage to have their first kiss, have announced that they are expecting a baby, just two months after they got married.

How would you feel if you and your spouse found yourselves expecting a honeymoon baby? Would you be delighted that it happened so soon, or wish that you had been able to have at least a couple of years where it was just the two of you?

I would just love it so much.....

3 people like this

A guy can pull out and never ejaculate anywhere near the girl and she can still get pregnant. Pre-cum can have sperm in it and if he reenters her, even after cleaning himself, he can still spill some sperm inside of her. Will power, though important, doesn't really count.

I don't think you noticed my "" around some of the words. I try not to get so "R rated" for some of the younger viewers but thanks for telling what was in between the lines of my comment. :)

1 person likes this