Jegsy Scarr

(Superficial) traits you find captivating.

33 posts in this topic

Not just attractive, but captivating?? Huh... 

Well, I have a hair fetish for curly hair, but I've been attracted to straight hair as well. I think it's adorable when a guy has slight bedhead. lol 

Nice eyes can be captivating, especially blue or green for me since I'm used to dark eyes in my family. 

Muscular arms are really nice. Also, an infectious smile and most importantly spirit which isn't physical but reflects on the physical. 

Oh and tall guys but that's no surprise since its so common with women. 

These are superficial of course and don't really bare much weight when it comes down to it. 

3 people like this

Ok, So I know that I am totally weird on a couple of things. :) Still, I don't care. lol

1. Big ears. Yes, I don't know why, but if a guy has big years that maybe stick out a bit? Yeah, I don't get it either, but there's you have it.

2. Tall, skinny, nerds.

3. Suits and Ties. If a guy knows how to wear suit and tie properly (like he knows how to adjust the tie right and knows when to button/unbutton the jacket), and knows how to choose the right size and style. Maybe throwing on a fedora. Even a nerdy type of guy can do this, and, somehow, they are even better. Yep, I'm a goner.

4. A nice voice, or maybe an english accent? That a good one. Probably pretty common, though. Which irks me a bit... I don't like being common. lol

5. A guy who knows how to chew with his mouth shut. :) This is more of senses thing for me, as I have a hard time with some sounds affecting my nerves.

I'm sure I could come up with a couple more, but those are the ones I could think of right now. :) They are definitely not deal-breakers, but they are definite bonuses. :)

1 person likes this

I definitely find myself drawn to blue or light colored eyes. Maybe it's because mine are brown and I've always wished I had pretty blue ones instead of boring old brown! I love guys who are at least 6 feet tall, muscular (but not Arnold Schwarzenegger, just lean), I usually like darker hair on guys (not a fan of gingers or bleached-blonds, sorry!), some facial hair is okay but I detest full beards. Seriously! I don't get the deluge that I see on dating sites of guys with mountain-man facial hair. It just looks so unclean and to me it looks like he doesn't groom or shower at all, even if that's not the case. Plus, if I have to shave half my body just to be attractive, then he can shave this one small area in comparison! Nice skin is also a plus. I also find myself mainly attracted to white guys. It's not a racial thing, I'm just more drawn to them. It's rare that I find myself attracted to someone of a different race. Someone with a nice voice, too, and a playful, impish expression - that sideways smirk with a twinkle in their eye when they look at me always makes my heart flutter. :) Think Ewan McGregor in "Moulin Rouge". The accent helps, too. Okay, I'm done. I can't keep thinking about this or I'll have to douse myself with cold water!

Ok! I admit it! It's the ball-caps!  :o

grind2.jpg
imagehosting

It's really weird but for some reason, ball-caps seem to make an attractive girl even more attractive to me, girls with longish flowing hair to be precise. :huh: I've always thought about it but can't figure out why. I'm not even into sports that much. So I find this really puzzling  :excl:

I don't know if OP meant to ask about physical traits in particular but so far as superficial goes, this is pretty superficial I think.

As far as physical superficial traits are concerned, I guess a pretty face, longish (longer the better  :lol: ) flowing hair & a fit body (no bodybuilders please  :P )

On 8/2/2014 at 9:54 PM, samaye said:

Muscles + Tattoos + a kempt beard + deep voice = some very weak knees on my part Lol.

Each trait on its own are nice. But a combination makes a very captivating specimen :o

Hmm I have 2.5 of these qualities....so if you're stumbling around today, I'm sorry for giving you a weak knee.

Let me know if you sustained any scrapes or cuts from falling and I'll send you some band-aids orrrr...you could let me make it up to you and I'll take you out for some ice cream;)

( haha I'm just kidding sorry I could not resit :))

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so just the superficial stuff. Each trait by itself is very nice:) and any combination can be captivating...obviously, not deal-breakers or anything and not in any particular order: 

• Chubby or curvy (not morbid obesity)
  • Pale skin
  • Nice hands with naturally grown out nails and/or cute feet
  • Long hair
  • Less makeup the better 
  • Really smart girls (Yes, some inward traits can also be superficial...this effect meets the definition the poster described )
  • Big butt, hips, or thighs

@samaye Sounds great! Meet me at the Marble Slab in the Houston Galleria. And if your knee is not too wobbly, then we can go ice skating  :lol:

3 hours ago, StarGate SG1 said:

@samaye Sounds great! Meet me at the Marble Slab in the Houston Galleria. And if your knee is not too wobbly, then we can go ice skating  :lol:

Eh, too tired now. Might pass out from the 3+ hour drive :lol: