Aurora

I am engaged!

15 posts in this topic

Philip proposed! We've made it so far together, and we've had some struggles and frustrations with waiting sometimes, but we're still waiting for each other, and now we're engaged!

I keep crying because I'm so happy :D

16 people like this

Félicitations!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you have to tell us how it happened. I love proposal stories, even the quirky ones like, "We decided at breakfast to get married, bought a ring at a flea market that day, and then told our families later." All proposal stories are great!

1 person likes this

Aww congrats!!! We definitely have to hear the story! :)

Congratulations!!  :D

Thank-you for all of the congratulations! We're both extremely excited!

He sent me on a scavenger hunt at a bunch of our favourite memories, and texted me a bunch of memories we have at each of those locations, such as where we met, our first date location, our common lunch places, and how he knew I was the one because of each of these. Then he was waiting at the end with a picnic dinner, and proposed by singing the song "Would you go with me" by Josh Turner, except he changed the last line of the song to "I love you so, so will you marry me?" :D I said yes, and we ate some picnic food, took some pictures, then went to share the news by talking to and calling our loved ones.

It was the perfect proposal for us, and I love the ring, which he chose himself!

8 people like this