Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bluey

Poll: Official Rejections or No?

Up-Front or Fade-away?   35 members have voted

1. 1. Drop you by telling you or by fading-away?

• Telling - Male
    • Telling - Female
    • Fade-away - Male
    • Fade-away - Female

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

To clarify, if you are a female, you pick the "female" one? 

Or is it when telling a female vs. telling a male? lol

1 person likes this

I had to think about this for a minute because if I am interested in the person, I can go either way. But if I am really into the guy, googly eyes and such, then I believe I prefer the straight up tell it to my face approach.

I had to think about this for a minute because if I am interested in the person, I can go either way. But if I am really into the guy, googly eyes and such, then I believe I prefer the straight up tell it to my face approach.

I think there's that initial period where it's fair-game. Like obviously, "wassup" "nt much u?" getting to know someone doesn't count. Alright, well hopefully more classy than that. So... the poll concerns after the "hey" phase.

2 people like this

I think it strongly depends on the person. I have faded before but after rejecting them and saying I wasn't interested. She was a few years younger than me and at 19 that can be a sticky situation. I think it just depends I've been straight up rejected before, it was an experience, mainly cause it was my first rejection. I can't give a for sure answer though.

1 person likes this

It's starting to look more split now: I'm actually not voting yet, so as to not tamper with the results. I was surprised at first, because it seemed like everyone wanted to be told.

Depends. If it's a date from OKC or anything arranged by a third party, fading away is perfectly acceptable. If we know each other pretty well, I feel it's better to be straightforward.

Since I've been chronically ill, I tend to fade in and out of conversations and other people's lives, so it would be hard for someone to tell if I liked them that way. But I do give people more attention depending on how they mean to my life. So family and friends always come before replies on this website.

So I would have to say something to them. "Rejection" is kind of a negative way of putting it.

1 person likes this