Invincible

Privacy concerns LISTEN UP

30 posts in this topic

Wow.  So many things happened of late.  And I'm with you Vince my man.. this aint a jerry springer show.  We must respect others privacy, even their vision and way of thinking. 

4 people like this

I completely missed out. I've been busy with a hiking trip & a crown replacement on my right front tooth (not related to the hiking trip. Been a thing for me since elementary school).

1 person likes this

Wow.  So many things happened of late.  And I'm with you Vince my man.. this aint a jerry springer show.  We must respect others privacy, even their vision and way of thinking.

Jerry Springer..... does he still give out jerry beads? :o

Hey guys....someone did something wrong and it wasn't me for once.

PARTY TIME!

Party_time.gif

OMG!

On 7/18/2014 at 1:12 AM, Jasmine23 said:

In Girls Only I'm one of the Main Girls to WARN people about a specific guy or two. That has nothing to do with breakups and bashing the other person in public. The best thing to do is to go into your private group and tell everyone to be aware just in case it happens to someone else or to prevent it. What happened earlier was petty and out of line. That's what people do on Facebook which is nothing but old high school drama. We are adults go to the other person and them alone and talk it over or secretly warn your fellow girls so they don't fall into the same trap and the same for guys. And what we talk about in Girls only is none of the Guys business.

Now I understand what's going on. I was wondering why I was going no where in PM's.