Jasmine23

Gentlemen: Does Size Matter? (Female Version)

31 posts in this topic

Even Barbie wouldn't meet those standards! She's much too curvaceous. :lol:

Yep - Barbie ain't no A cup! ;)

Seriously though, a woman of 5'9 and a size 0/2 would more than likely be clinically underweight, something that may negatively affect her longterm health. It is also smaller than many models e.g. Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes are both a size 4, which would me unacceptably large in your eyes.

What would happen if your wife was to put on weight e.g. after childbirth? Divorce, or send her to a boot camp until she's back to an acceptable size?!

2 people like this

Sadly, for me everything matters. I wouldn't date a girl over a sz 1, wouldn't date her below 5' or above 5'9", wouldn't date outside of a "AA"/"A" cup, or any woman with wide hips. And of course, no physical defects; everything in proportion.

Yep - Barbie ain't no A cup! ;)

Seriously though, a woman of 5'9 and a size 0/2 would more than likely be clinically underweight, something that may negatively affect her longterm health. It is also smaller than many models e.g. Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes are both a size 4, which would me unacceptably large in your eyes.

What would happen if your wife was to put on weight e.g. after childbirth? Divorce, or send her to a boot camp until she's back to an acceptable size?!

Can almost confirm. I am .5" shorter than 5'9" and if I was a size 0/2 I would be dead. My body is not physically structured to be that small and I would have to be bulimic or anorexic and then die. :D Luckily I'm not THAT insecure to where I would ever do that.

That really does put a lot of pressure on a wife to stay that size, and absolutely some women can stay this small forever, but... usually they will be fairly short in order to be a size 0 and that means weight gain will show easier. You can marry a tiny woman now, but it’s not guaranteed she will stay tiny. I do hope it all works out, though, and she has the same expectations of you!

Also, what's the hate against wide hips? Aren't women's hips their trademark feature? I guess I've almost seen it all with preferences :P.

5 people like this

Also, what's the hate against wide hips? Aren't women's hips their trademark feature? I guess I've almost seen it all with preferences :P.

Totally agree, I'll have a child-bearing hips girl any day (and already do ;))

Am I the only one that thinks we might have a troll in our midst?...

7 people like this

Breast size isn't really important to me. I like Modesty. As long as they are not hanging out I'm fine. Until I marry her that is haha.

Totally agree, I'll have a child-bearing hips girl any day (and already do ;))

Am I the only one that thinks we might have a troll in our midst?...

I was reasonably certain that he was trolling from the start.

1 person likes this