Jasmine23

Gentlemen: Does Size Matter? (Female Version)

31 posts in this topic

So there's a do size matter for height for the ladies so here's one for the fellas!

Does a woman(')s breast size matter to you? Do you like them big, small or maybe in between?

1 person likes this

I used to like smaller breasts, now I appreciate all equally, not a man whore here just saying.

2 people like this

Proportion is usually what most guys like. If you're 4ft and have massive boobs, then it probably looks weird compared to the rest of you. Generally I like athletic girls so anywhere from small to a little more than medium. If I'm totally in love like I'm walking into things cuz I'm too busy thinking of my lady then boobs lose their significance.

4 people like this

I like medium boobs, just in between.

My preference is that she has a nice fit body.

I prefer breasts.

great, but  which do you enjoy more?

turkey or chicken? :P

10 people like this

great, but  which do you enjoy more?

turkey or chicken? :P

Maybe Duck? Haha

All breasts are awesome!! (Y) maybe even manboobs

6 people like this

(Y) maybe even manboobs

MOOBS!

1 person likes this

This has always been low on my list of priorities. If I had to choose a preference, I'd say medium, but it's not really that important. It's hard to compare breast size in a woman to height in a man, because you can't help but notice a guy's height. However, unless the woman's bust is just really big or unless she's showing a lot of cleavage, I usually don't think about breasts right away.

1 person likes this

Speaking as a size DDD...what's even the point of having these things if guys don't prefer them?!

2 people like this

Well, I don't think you're going to hear too many guys complaining about them, Steadfast.  ;)

2 people like this

Can you imagine a conversation that went something like, "I would like that girl over there, but her breasts are just too big." - "Yeah, what a shame, right?"

2 people like this

Small to medium, though as Mark said, size is not a deal-breaker.

Speaking as a size DDD...what's even the point of having these things if guys don't prefer them?!

Cue a bajillion PMs? :P

But yeah, despite my earlier post stating "I prefer breasts", I do VERY much enjoy that I have a busty wife.

4 people like this

I prefer large in proportion to the size of her body. And if I could make my perfect wife, she would be...uh, very "gifted". But I'm more concerned about the overall size of her, as in someone who is either the same dimensions as me, or preferably smaller. She can be as flat as a 2x4 but as long as she's smaller than me then I'm perfectly fine with that.

I guess I'm more into a pretty face, longish hair & a toned body rather than boobs, butt, etc so I may find a flat-chested girl to be just as attractive as a "well-endowed" one but of course, the most important thing is that we're in with love each other :wub:

1 person likes this

Height wise, I'd prefer she be either the same height or shorter than me.

As for breasts..... I like C cups, but I'm sure I would be happy with my wife's body whatever cup size she has.

1 person likes this

Granted, most any guy would be easily distracted by a woman with big breasts dressed in revealing clothing.

That having been said, the size is generally proportional to height and weight. I would be happy with any size, as long as she's happy and healthy.

2 people like this

Sadly, for me everything matters. I wouldn't date a girl over a sz 1, wouldn't date her below 5' or above 5'9", wouldn't date outside of a "AA"/"A" cup, or any woman with wide hips. And of course, no physical defects; everything in proportion.

Sadly, for me everything matters. I wouldn't date a girl over a sz 1, wouldn't date her below 5' or above 5'9", wouldn't date outside of a "AA"/"A" cup, or any woman with wide hips. And of course, no physical defects; everything in proportion.

Barbie is on sale. You should quickly buy her before she's sold out.

9 people like this

Barbie is on sale. You should quickly buy her before she's sold out.

Even Barbie wouldn't meet those standards! She's much too curvaceous.  :lol:

5 people like this