Google@MissChristiLuv

VIRGINSLIST: Vote If You Think WTM Should Host Virgin Version of Craigslist!

5 posts in this topic

I was thinking... Does this site have like a "VirginsList" yet? Like the virgins version of Craigslist where sexually abstinent ppl can place ads for other chaste ppl, ie virginal roommates, music band members, babysitters, activity partners, actors for movies, romance and friendship personals, etc? I'm building a virgin love entertainment network channel for the web that I would like to become a cable TV network within the next 5-10 years but I'll need to find more Virgin Lovers for talent and crew, to make it all more authentic and mission-based. Craigslist sucks when seeking out healthy, pure people, and since WTM is already a global social network for us, that's how I came up with the idea for VirginsList. What do you think?? Thanks guys! :D 

post-41493-0-70773400-1404287581_thumb.j

1 person likes this

I like the idea, but it might be something that could just be worked into the current forums. I'm married now, but I know if I were single and in need of a roommate, I'd prefer someone who didn't have one-night stands.

You might want to look at the location-specific forum.

1 person likes this

Honesty, I'm kinda wary about the idea, it almost gives me the impression of elevating the status of virginity too high. Having a virgin roommate/friend/babysitter/etc. doesn't necessarily make them better or even more pure than a non-virgin one. It just gives off a really clique-ish vibe; I'd rather evaluate someone's character for things like that rather than their sexual history, but that's just me.

7 people like this

Yeah, the only time I can see virginity (or non-virginity) in other people mattering is with the people you date, and like Belle Femme said, your roommates. Inquiring about your babysitter's virginity status just seems...weird, if not downright creepy.

8 people like this

Lol it really comes from respect. I had roommates who were having sex.. in their rooms. Or one even will wait to I would leave the apt... apparently she is loud and didnt want to be annoying. When it come to other things. Like Virgin convention or cruise or something, that may be fun

2 people like this