Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sadasf12

Hello everybody!!

11 posts in this topic

I actually joined this site about a week ago but I just realized I never introduced myself ahah

My name is Erin and I'm really bad with usernames. 

I'm from Southern California, currently in college as a Psychology major, and I was taught ever since I was a little girl that I should wait for marriage. I struggled a bit as I grew older and started challenging it for awhile, but after doing a lot of soul searching I decided that I truly want this from myself and no one is gonna make me change my mind  :P

Since there is literally no one in my life that is waiting/has waited I thought it would do me some good to try socializing with some people that do  ^_^

I look forward to meeting new people here!!  :D

1 person likes this

Hi Erin,

I think your username is great. I have trouble deciding on a username to and usually by the time I choose one I think is perfect some one else has already thought of it. I am glad that you choose to wait for yourself :). I look forward to meeting you more on this site. Everyone here is super friendly!

Hey Erin! I'm pretty new here myself. As a fellow waiter, I salute you on your stand. Cheers! :)

hi ..stumbled across this site today 7th July 2014.. became a member and im glad to be a part of this association as the name of the site itself speaks volumes and seems to be the place i fit into. Call me old school but i say im glad to hold on to the principles and the words what our Lord Jesus Christ has taught us..  here i am .. and i look forward to meet like minded ones as friends and of course looking forward for the one whom i can grow old with.  In respect to what i do, i am employed with a shipping company which caters to the marine industry.  Deep passion for music which has given me the gift of song with an acoustic guitar  ....  cheers !!  stay blessed everyone !!

3 people like this

hi ..stumbled across this site today 7th July 2014.. became a member and im glad to be a part of this association as the name of the site itself speaks volumes and seems to be the place i fit into. Call me old school but i say im glad to hold on to the principles and the words what our Lord Jesus Christ has taught us..  here i am .. and i look forward to meet like minded ones as friends and of course looking forward for the one whom i can grow old with.  In respect to what i do, i am employed with a shipping company which caters to the marine industry.  Deep passion for music which has given me the gift of song with an acoustic guitar  ....  cheers !!  stay blessed everyone !!

Welcome to the community!  :)

1 person likes this

Welcome aboard Erin. Waiting is absolutely something you have to decide for yourself because it is rough and at times can be hard keep, but your beliefs and conventions are stronger