Google@MissChristiLuv

Who Here Besides Myself Is Still A Virgin Waiting For Marriage and Why? :)

16 posts in this topic

Who here besides myself is still a virgin waiting for marriage and why? :D

Just curious... Thanks lol ^_^

Born agains are welcome too :)

Feel free to friend me / add me / google chat with me / whatevs lol - I'm friendly! ;)

post-41493-0-25359600-1404112279_thumb.j

1 person likes this

Apart from the occasional troll, everyone here is either a virgin waiting till marriage, a born again virgin, or a married person who waited till marriage.

1 person likes this

Cool. I was actually most curious about other healthy adult virgins, I just didn't want to isolate everyone else, in case most ppl here are born agains. Im new so I don't know who the majority here is. Do you?

1 person likes this

According to my totally unscientific estimation, most people here are currently virgins who are single and waiting until marriage. After that, I'd say married people who successfully waited until marriage come up next. Those two groups make up the majority of the commentariat, I'd say. We also have some people who are currently waiting till love/engagement, or successfully waited till love/engagement (I fall into that latter category). Then finally, yeah, we have some "born-agains," as you put it, and a few people who are still virgins and waiting, but are currently engaged or in serious relationships.

2 people like this

Welcome to the site & I hope you enjoy it here!

Why am I WTM? I want to show my future bride that she means so much to me that I want to share those memories with her. Also, I'm sick of the "hook-up" culture.

1 person likes this

I am a virgin that is waiting till marriage and I am doing it for personal and religious reasons.

I'm still a virgin and I'm waiting because I feel like sex is a very special and intimate thing that I'd only want to share with the person I'd love to spend the rest of my life with. It's the closest you can be to a person after all, and I'd only like to share that closeness with one person  :)

Also since contraceptives aren't ever 100% and I'd only be content being pregnant within a marriage and after finishing school, I'd rather hold off and not allow the possibility of pregnancy, since I wouldn't want to ruin my partner's, my child's and my own life. I want to look at a child as a blessing when I'm ready to start a family, but at this age and the fact that I'm still in college, it would sadly seem like more of a burden  :(

7 people like this

Hi Steadfast, 573, HaitiGirl & Sadasf12! :) Thanks for the awesome replies!

Yes, I'm a virgin waiting for marriage for similar reasons. I believe its right, I believe its smart and I believe its the healthiest and most romantic expression of true love.

I also think you cant truly be spiritually pure if you are corrupting your spirit with fornication.

I have a lot of thoughts on this that I haven't yet made fully public yet, but I include these philosophies in all of my fiction book stories and music that I write. Now that I realize there is a whole social network set up for us here and abroad, I think I can actually move forward with my mission to promote chastity in mainstream society through the hungry and powerful world of arts and entertainment in our global society's multi-media and common pop culture trends.

I've actually been very passionate about this my whole life, with a burning desire to teach the world more spiritual purity via sexual self-control, loyalty and love. I want to evolve the world into beings of higher consciousness, and the only way to do that is to show the world how to stop acting like animals and start acting the way God created us to be.

In other words-- its time for Earth to grow the freak up-- but we, the spiritually pure, are the leaders who must teach them this. That's the only way for them to really get it, is by our example and explanation. Thats why we are the way we are. We were born with certain pure spiritual intuition so that we can teach the world how to spiritually evolve. That's our job. That is why we exist.

So are you all ready to be leaders of the spiritual purity movement lol? Cause it's starting... ;)

1 person likes this

I am a virgin and the reason I still am one is not because of my religion. I believe in true love and beside waiting for marriage, I'm waiting for that special one. Only she deserves to have my virginity as I deserve hers, as it should be if you believe in true love.

Welcome to the site and as stated before, we all are virgins.

1 person likes this

Hey Honour and MarkB! Thanks for the awesome replies! You're so right too! Waiting for your mate is the truest expression of true love, and imo the most compelling one, because its based purely on faith, hope and love, without getting something immediately in return for it -- THAT is unconditional LOVE! ^_^ I was also thinking... Does this site have like a "VirginsList" yet? Like the virgins version of Craigslist where sexually abstinent ppl can place ads for other chaste ppl, ie virginal roommates, music band members, babysitters, activity partners, actors for movies, romance and friendship personals, etc? I'm building a virgin love entertainment network channel for the web that I would like to become a cable TV network within the next 5-10 years but I'll need to find more Virgin Lovers for talent and crew, to make it all more authentic and mission-based. Craigslist sucks when seeking out healthy, pure people, and since WTM is already a global social network for us, that's how I came up with the idea for VirginsList. What do you think?? :D 

post-41493-0-63967400-1404287020_thumb.j

1 person likes this

In response to your list about VirginsList,
I honestly wish something like that existed. Would make
my search for companionship easier. Anyway to respond to your original post,
I am also a virgin. For me its more of a personal thing. I learned recently just how important it
is for my wife to share my views on sex. To me, its always been a struggle saving myself and not to say that
anyone who has fallen off the path is bad or anything because it certainly takes courage to rise back up when you fall and even more to continue going the path, afterward. But I've learned that it isn't something I can emotionally deal with. Thinking of the possibility that my future spouse might feel the same way, I think I'm obligated to wait for her the same way I feel she is obligated to wait for me. Plus, I can't even begin to imagine how amazing that would make the relationship.

2 people like this

heyy! welcome to the site! 

I am waiting till marriage due to so many reasons religion being one of them.  Primarily, I am waiting because I believe that sex is the most intimate experience to share with another person and to mess around with this sort of intricate bond with anyone other than the man I will be married to doesn't sit very well with me. This way, when I will be in a serious relationship, I will focus on the non-physical part, the deeper and grittier parts of a relationship that would help me determine if this person is someone I should consider marrying or not. Hopefully, this will help with choosing the right partner and share the best and most extraordinary experiences with him only.

VirginList sounds like a pretty cool idea!   

1 person likes this

I am...getting married, losing my virginity (and hopefully getting pregnant!) will be the most important thing I ever do.

I thin sex before marriage is just sooooo wrong, and believe that casual sex is demeaning for us girls

2 people like this

Hi..

I'm new on this site..

I'm 27yo female, single, virgin, and wait until marriage.

I wait because i want to give my virginity to the love of my life (future husband).

It's not easy tho, since every guy i met always want to have sex with me. When they know i don't wanna do it, they leave. It's always like that. That's why I'm always single LOL.

IHAH - It might come as a surprise, but a lot of us guys have this same problem when we try to find someone. Not to generalize, but oftentimes when this happens to me, it makes me feel as though I am some kind of defective human because I am still a virgin, even if by choice. I just have to believe that one day I'll meet a woman who is as relieved to find me as I will be to find her.

Now to answer the question, haha:

Yes, I am a virgin and I am waiting until I'm married to have sex, not even just engagement. As an LCMS Lutheran, I believe marriage is the sacred bond that unites two people as one flesh, and until God has established that level of relationship between my future wife and me, I will be waiting. But besides my religious convictions, I am also waiting for many wide and varied personal reasons.