Cora Jay

Saving your first kiss too?

37 posts in this topic

I wanna kiss before marriage, so I'm not saving my first kiss for marriage, but I'm saving it for a really special guy.    :wub:

Plus, I hear first kisses can be awkward, so I'd prefer all our awkward kisses to just be between us and not in front of all our wedding guests.  :P

1 person likes this

Keep your Standards High :) !!!!!!!  If he's the right guy and he likes you and wants to marry you, all these physical things like hugging and kissing are not going to matter and he will wait.  He won't guilt you in any shape way or form.  If he is playing you then he will pressure you, so my opinion is keep your standards high :) !!!!  Your future husband should be supporting your decision and not trying to break you.  

1 person likes this

Keep your Standards High :) !!!!!!!  If he's the right guy and he likes you and wants to marry you, all these physical things like hugging and kissing are not going to matter and he will wait.  He won't guilt you in any shape way or form.  If he is playing you then he will pressure you, so my opinion is keep your standards high :) !!!!  Your future husband should be supporting your decision and not trying to break you.  

I'm fairly sure all these physical things will matter actually. Even if he does wait for everything including hugs and kisses that takes an enormous amount of willpower and dedication and should in no way be dismissed as merely something that "Won't matter".

2 people like this

I'm fairly sure all these physical things will matter actually. Even if he does wait for everything including hugs and kisses that takes an enormous amount of willpower and dedication and should in no way be dismissed as merely something that "Won't matter".

What I mean is she should wait.  Eventually when the right guy comes along he won't force her to do anything.  A guy should have will power and control and dedication like you said and the right guy will wait.  You actually answered your own question.

What I mean is she should wait.  Eventually when the right guy comes along he won't force her to do anything.  A guy should have will power and control and dedication like you said and the right guy will wait.  

You actually answered your own question.

But I didn't ask a question, I simply stated an opinion.

1 person likes this

But I didn't ask a question, I simply stated an opinion.

I deleted the part about the question.  My opinion is wait for the right guy!

My boyfriend and I are saving our first kiss for the wedding- and it was actually his rule! I had always liked the idea of it, but always thought it would be way too hard. Once he brought it up though I understood that it would make waiting for sex a little easier. I'm 21 and haven't kissed anyone so its not like I know what I'm missing. I will admit I do anticipate that sweet first kiss, but I can wait. :)

1 person likes this

save your lips becasue I am saving my lips too.  no kissing til marriage

1 person likes this

Not to be the negative guy here an all, but when I started dating a married older friend of mine told me that if a guy doesn't kiss a girl on the first date that would mean something bad and he will never see her again. It made me so anxious while on the date. Well I ended up not kissing any of them and we did see each other a few times at least. So I guess that is not always true. Though WTM for kissing makes dating harder since there is even less people not waiting for kissing out there. Also I have a question, if you want to save your first kiss till marriage and the other person reaches over suddenly during a date and kiss you does that mean that they broke your goal?

I never understood in movies when guys did that. There is no such thing as "over suddenly" because anything without someone permission is NOT ok. A guy friend of mine liked me, waaaaay more than I liked him and he tried to kiss me. I freaked because I have never showcase myself as the kind of girl, you can play your fantasies game out on.

I wouldn't save my first kiss (too late anyway), but I don't think it's a bad idea for those who choose it. I wish I had at least saved mine for someone I really liked, though not so much because I'm sentimental about it. For me, kissing feels nice, but if there's no real attraction there, it becomes quite boring after a minute or so and I start wondering how to stop without being rude.

1 person likes this