Selina

Getting MARRIED!! - (next summer :P)

15 posts in this topic

All right, I know you guys are going to kill me for only reading posts and not posting for ages (except as articles on the main page as part of Sexless in the City)

BUT IM GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (next summer!) Sorry I just wanted to announce it :P we've booked the venue and the planning is going to be a mess because I have a gigantic family, but that doesn't matter!!!

Wow this has been a long way! I joined this site when I was 25, and I'll be 27 on the big day!

Actually to be honest, I've needed a lot more strength - since we confirmed the date,  keeping up the WTM has been requiring so much more courage. It helps because he is also intent on WTM, so I can keep this up for him as well as myself!!!

Just wanted to thank you guys for keeping my head straight during these last couple of years - really looking forward to interacting and talking with more of you!!

22 people like this

You've been holding out on us, Selina. Shame on you :P

Congratulations!!! Thanks for writing the articles on your experiences. You're on the homestretch, just hang in there for a little while longer and you'll be a celebrity around here on your wedding night :D

3 people like this

It's not so much that I would kill you, as it is that I just don't know who you are.  :P 

But I still wish you many, many happy returns!  :D

3 people like this

Wow! Congratulations. You are one of the people who once again proved that WTM is possible!!!

God bless and Cheers!

1 person likes this

Congratulations!

All you members getting married makes me wanna get married asap.

2 people like this

Congratulations! Wow so many marriages coming up can't wait for my announcement lol (many, many years from now :P)

1 person likes this

Congratulations & all of us here are very happy for you. You give us all hope that we all find that special someone.