carastarey

About The Body

12 posts in this topic

Hi. I was wondering how yall feel about body type. I know alot of women have insecurities about their bodies. Im no different. I have been in situations where my body matters. Not that im a big girl.. It may depend on the person but overall, does it matter to you? Do you like thick girls or skinny girls? Would you rather your lady have Beyonce's abs and Jlos backside? Or are you a Jennifer Hudson or Queen Latifah type of guy? Does a little pudge here or there bother you? Do you like the athletic type or are you confortable with whatever comes your way?

3 people like this

A lot of the women I run into that are worried about their body are the ones that have no reason to. :P I think physical looks aren't nearly as important as having someone you are able to communicate with and have things in common. That being said, I'm the outdoors type so I probably wouldn't pursue a relationship with someone who is unable to hike, bicycle, or kayak with me.

Overall I'm pretty diverse with what I find attractive. I know some bigger girls that look as great as the  petite/athletic women I know.

Dressing feminine, regardless of body type, and treating others well will get my attention the most. Having similar beliefs or living a Christ centered life is what will keep my attention. :)

I swear we had a topic here on this.

Oh, well. I prefer healthy bodies, not obese nor she looks she is about to keel over from starvation.

As long as they are taking care of themselves, I'm fine.

4 people like this

As someone who loves fitness it's no surprise I would like a woman who is fit. But also just as important is the person who may not be in the best shape, but is actively doing something to improve her physique be it by walking, jogging, lifting weights or eating healthy. So yeah I'd like an athletic woman but I wouldn't mind someone who's a little on the skinny or fat side as long as she tries to be healthy. I'm skinny and doing my part to get more muscular.

2 people like this

I think I know the answer to this even though it is hard to apply it to my female brain.  I think sexy is more of an essence, an embrace of the self, an attitude, good hygiene and smelling good.  It's how you walk, how you carry yourself (with feminine flair and confidence).  When I was younger, I had a lot of guys into me.  I was 115 lbs and this great new woman body (around 21 years old).  I look back at pictures and I looked like a barbie with a distinct hour glass figure.  But truth was, I didn't know what i had.  Even when you are near perfect, you can still suffer from body image issues.  Sexy really is about embracing who you are, whatever you look like.  And THAT'S what men like.  They like women on the healthy side but women already hold the secret to beautiful no matter their size or body type.  The fact they are a WOMAN!  Own it. 

Like I said, applying this knowledge of men is hard for us women.  Even when I know it, it is still hard.  I just gotta keep reminding myself!  In the end, we only got one body to live our human existence, whatever body type we have (I struggle with the stomach pouch myself), we have to love ourselves anyway!  I think men in general love whatever we tell them is worthy of love. A man might have a certain "type" but as he ages he may surprise himself by who he falls in love with. 

4 people like this

As a gentleman i can say that there is no specific type that can attract all men, every single person have a different taste and look for something special which can make his eyes goes wide open with everytime he looks at her, but personally every woman got a special charm going with her type of body, either shes tall , short, thick or thin doesnt matter its her feeling comfortable with herself, the body harmony when she walks, the way of acting with the others, the spark in her eyes everytime she talks, the sweetness of being with her while my hand on hers,its a magic combination but what shall i say ? isnt that the nature of every queen of her world !!

2 people like this

As someone who loves fitness it's no surprise I would like a woman who is fit. But also just as important is the person who may not be in the best shape, but is actively doing something to improve her physique be it by walking, jogging, lifting weights or eating healthy. So yeah I'd like an athletic woman but I wouldn't mind someone who's a little on the skinny or fat side as long as she tries to be healthy. I'm skinny and doing my part to get more muscular.

Pretty much this. Fitness and nutrition are something that I'm into, and I'd need someone who's at least willing to eat better and exercise. She doesn't have to look like a supermodel, but she should be putting the effort in to be healthy. 

Body type is important to me in that there are certain ones that I don't find attractive. I know that inner beauty is important, but it's not mutually exclusive with outward appearance. If someone's super overweight I more than likely wouldn't find them physically attractive, even if they had the personality traits and values that I'm looking for in a future spouse.

2 people like this

Sexy really is about embracing who you are, whatever you look like.  And THAT'S what men like.  

Agreed. Though within the limits of what is healthy. If I came across someone who was morbidly obese or severely annorexic and embraced it, that would be a definite turnoff. However, one can accept and love who one is while aiming to change....

1 person likes this

Every man is different and every woman is different.

I can say in my personal experience men care about appearance and body shape as much as women care about height and/or money.

Personally I like tall women... which is hard because I'm not that tall myself. Ya know... I'm a heightist =). /sarcasm 

Skinny or curvy, doesn't matter, as long as neither is extreme. I'd always prefer a flat chest rather than fake breasts. Just be confident and be yourself :)

5 people like this

I agree with Peter. It doesn't matter to me as long as neither is extreme. I tend to care more about emotional connections. :)

4 people like this