Guest Raz

... and I thought I was the only one :)

20 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! I came across this site by clicking on a link to an article someone posted on another site and am I happy I "clicked"! I never imagined there were so many likeminded people who hold on to "old fashioned values" - as people have often said to me.

I am a committed Christian so what I have to say is always from a Christian perspective :) For me it was never a matter of choice, it has always been the only way... the only way of not sinning against my God and my future husband (my role model is Joseph in the Bible :).

I have had fellow Christians tell me that they were ashamed to be virgins at 30. Whilst respecting another individual's decision on what to do with their life, I cannot help but lament on how warped our Christian perceptions and ideals have become by the influence of the world.

So, my shout out to everyone having a hard time is that, being a virgin is nothing to be ashamed of. Your body is one of the few things in life you can control. Therefore, you should have pride and dignity in doing so. Think long and hard before you make this decision. It is not reversible. Your purity is something you cannot get back. I salute everyone out there who has decided to wait. Cheers!

Hope to make new friends here :superwaiter:. God bless ya'll.

14 people like this

Welcome Raz! We have a Religious section in which you will find many other like-minded Christians. (Including myself) :) 

Welcome to the site, Raz! You're not alone here.

1 person likes this

Hello Raz! Welcome to the site. Glad to have you here. I'm a Christian too. I agree to what you have just said. We are almost the same. Well, anyway, hope to get to know you more. 

Take care and God bless. 

1 person likes this

Welcome Raz,

I'm a fairly new member as well. I have found the chat rooms to be very encouraging. Everyone here is friendly and open to talk about deep issues (some people are learning to open up and share). Even though it's multi faith I haven't found any issues with expressing my beliefs.

I haven't been as active on here as I would like to be but I have made contacts on facebook which is a lot more accessible on my smart phone. Either way, there's always a good conversation going on and most of the content is mature.

I hope you enjoy it and maybe we'll meet in another conversation!