Sunny

Calculate the possibility of your soulmate

51 posts in this topic

So if I move the physical part from a 4 to a 3 it jumps from 8.19 to 27...

Then I thought about it for a second and said, "how are they even grading physical attractiveness in the first place?" What one person finds another attractive another may not, and there's so many variables that could go into that anyway (height, race, hair style, eye color, how they dress, etc.).

:superwaiter:

3 people like this

1.24, which is 1.24 more than I anticipated for my "city", which was hilariously on the dropdown list of cities to choose from.

So that is one whole person and what, someone from the chest up? I suppose I'll take it.

2 people like this

The thing I don't get though, is that when I put the values at 5, it said only 2% would match well with me. How can they say this without even knowing what I mean by "values"? Lol.

4 people like this

I got 32, but this is based on a VERY populated city that I'm only in for college, which I only have 2 more years of. After that, I'll probably move back home, which is in a very small town. Guess I better find someone within the next 2 years or I'm out of luck because with my home town's population I only get 1/3 of a person. lol

I actually calculated this a long time ago using the Drake Equation. My results were rather sad. 2010 out of 316 million. Or a 0.00000642172% chance.

I got 4.76, and I think that number is a bit off because it counted being bi as being open to 100% of the population -- which is all well and good, but gay men and straight women aren't going to be into me! 

So, when you get a decimal number, does that mean you may have to settle, or does it mean that you will immediately click with a decapitated body part?

It means most likely, you will have to settle.

I hope none of you are taking this seriously.

What? I thought it was an exact science that was written in stone. :P

I got 47, Most of the time I'd more drawn towards at least mid to late 20s or older than me, but there was one occasion that I was interested in a guy, who at the time seemed quite mature, and he was 23. So, it just depends on how mature they are.

I got 1.5. That doesn't surprise me my town is really small. 26000. So out of 26000 I have to some how find this one person? And but she should be easy to find considering she will be one and a half a person. Will she have two heads or or 4 legs? if she has four legs which you look something like a centaur?

I did another test but based on my home town of 8000 with everything the same as before I got .4. Gee I love my odds...

1 person likes this

I don't believe in soulmates anyway, but I got 2.84 and I live in the biggest city in Canada.  :P  I made my choices on the test as specific as I could, so there are probably way more people I would click with than that.