Invincible

What impresses you? (Guy edition)

17 posts in this topic

I'm weird. Whenever there is a question on Ask the Girls (or vice versa) that could be applied to the other sex, I have to make one for the other side too. Plus this will satisfy Jazmine's call to add some life in the Ask the Guys forum. lol

So, what is it about a girl that would impress you?

10 people like this

-Waiting for personal reasons

-Intellectual

-Funny (at the very least appreciates/laughs at my humor)

-Chill

-Friendly

8 people like this

I'm weird. Whenever there is a question on Ask the Girls (or vice versa) that could be applied to the other sex, I have to make one for the other side too. Plus this will satisfy Jazmine's call to add some life in the Ask the Guys forum. lol

So, what is it about a girl that would impress you?

Vince!!!! Lol you're totally like the best! Haha I'm the same way if I post in ask the guys I post in ask the girls as well!

5 people like this

From a physical standpoint-

A girlish nature, you know a cute little blush and smile.

From a non-physical standpoint-

A woman who loves God, has character, loves with her whole heart, and has confidence.

1 person likes this

This thread is kind of just another way of asking "What do you look for in the opposite sex?" Right?

So, with that said:

Non-Physical:

-Sense of humor. I've been on dates with girls who hardly laugh the entire time (and I'm a funny guy). It pretty much ruins the date.

-Intelligence. I can't express this enough. I'd preferably like to date a girl who is smarter than me and is comfortable being smarter.

-Straight-forward and honest. I don't want to guess what you're thinking.

Physical:

-Shy and sweet. High, squeaky voices. Perfect example: Bernadette on BBT.

-Tall or short, makes no difference.

-Curvy, preferably. If not, expect me to take you out for a steak lol. Jk.

7 people like this

Ah what the heck. Good clevage.

Then I get around to the person good morals. He he happy Tuesday.

5 people like this

Vince, you can't keep taking my ideas. They're copyrighted! Oh...yeah!

3 people like this

This thread is kind of just another way of asking "What do you look for in the opposite sex?" Right?

So, with that said:

Non-Physical:

-Sense of humor. I've been on dates with girls who hardly laugh the entire time (and I'm a funny guy). It pretty much ruins the date.

-Intelligence. I can't express this enough. I'd preferably like to date a girl who is smarter than me and is comfortable being smarter.

-Straight-forward and honest. I don't want to guess what you're thinking.

Physical:

-Tall or short, makes no difference.

-Curvy, preferably. If not, expect me to take you out for a steak lol. Jk.

What if they laugh too much?

- Very passionate about what they do, whether it's their job or in their free time.

- Having a kind demeanor and conducts themselves with grace in public.

- Has a good head on their shoulders & their priorities straight.

1 person likes this

This thread:

I love that song! One of my first Disney movies. And I must have seen it a hundred times during my childhood, but it's only when I watched it back a few years ago that I finally understood the line, "You can guess what we have missed the most since we went off to war". Like the song, "Hellfire" in The Hunchback of Notre Dame...

xxx

2 people like this

I love that song! One of my first Disney movies. And I must have seen it a hundred times during my childhood, but it's only when I watched it back a few years ago that I finally understood the line, "You can guess what we have missed the most since we went off to war". Like the song, "Hellfire" in The Hunchback of Notre Dame...

xxx

Oh, Freudian Disney. Gem of a movie, tho. Shang is my favorite Disney "Prince", with Rider at a close second. *nods head*  ^_^

1 person likes this

I actually do a great impersonation of Bernadette, and we have very similar petite & curvy figures. But I'm taken! ;)

2 people like this

- loving, caring, compassionate

- mature character

- one who talks much but not in words

- not fearful of showing her love

- crazy in a good way

- thinking before acting

- strong character

- high sense of justice

- one who knows when to laugh and not all the time which is annoying

- like a child but not childish

- non-arrogant

2 people like this

This is quite ironic, given the fact that I have none, but confidence.

Also, intelligence, passion, knowing what she wants in life, and being able to stand up for herself.

And recently I discovered that I love a woman who is commanding. As of me typing this, I'm planning on going after this girl who I helped move dorm rooms. The moment I fell for her was when she took me to her room and told her roommate and her friends to "Get out RIGHT NOW!" (she was extremely fed up with her roommate, hence the move) and they all scurried away like cockroaches. It was insanely attractive. But I don't want a woman who is too commanding, obviously.

And this isn't really something that they do to impress us, but I am attracted to women who have "problems", such as they have to take a pill for this or that, half of their body is broken, they have a condition that causes them to pass out randomly. I have no idea why, but I like that stuff. I guess you could say it adds character haha..

1 person likes this

- WTM because she really believes in the concept of "one & only"

- Intellectually driven

- Principled yet flexible

- Organized & composed

- Open & honest about her feelings (no fricking mind-games!)

I think a bit of mutual physical attraction is necessary & I do tend to prefer a pretty face, longish hair & a toned body but only being physically attractive isn't something that would ever get me interested in a girl.

EDIT : Of course, the most important thing is that the girl likes me  :D  I mean a girl could have all the qualities I want but if she doesn't like me then I just won't feel anything for her anyway.

Random story. You know, one of the earlier Spiderman movies had a couple of scenes with this girl that liked Peter, she wasn't the best looking girl, & was kind of too skinny & frail but I thought she was so adorable because of how much she liked Peter. When I watched that movie, I was thinking, "WTF, man! Forget MJ & be with this girl!" :lol:

Ah what the heck. Good clevage.

Then I get around to the person good morals. He he happy Tuesday.

Didn't think I'd see that on here but props for honesty  :lol:

This is quite ironic, given the fact that I have none, but confidence.

Also, intelligence, passion, knowing what she wants in life, and being able to stand up for herself.

And recently I discovered that I love a woman who is commanding. As of me typing this, I'm planning on going after this girl who I helped move dorm rooms. The moment I fell for her was when she took me to her room and told her roommate and her friends to "Get out RIGHT NOW!" (she was extremely fed up with her roommate, hence the move) and they all scurried away like cockroaches. It was insanely attractive. But I don't want a woman who is too commanding, obviously.

And this isn't really something that they do to impress us, but I am attracted to women who have "problems", such as they have to take a pill for this or that, half of their body is broken, they have a condition that causes them to pass out randomly. I have no idea why, but I like that stuff. I guess you could say it adds character haha..

I agree, a strong (not bossy) girl is attractive; a tigress stands out amongst ewes!

Why do you want someone that passes out?....... :huh: Is it what I think it is? <_< ........I guess you like a damsel in distress :lol:

BTW, good luck with that girl!  :)

First thing to me that I notice in a girl is her faith. Then her morals. If she is WTM then I'm hooked, I'm quite interested at that point. Beyond that, a girl that cares about how she looks is important to me. Whether she uses her natural beauty or adds to it so. I'm a musitian and a hiker so I look for those traits as well.

Physically. Eyes. If I were to say that I need a map because I'm lost in a girls eyes... I'm likely to be telling the truth. All cheese aside to me the eyes are a window to the sole.

I'm also impressed by a girl who is

Confident but not earogant

Takes pride in what she does but isn't full of herself

A girl that is as good a listener as a talker

Is really intelligent and educated but can appreciate someone who is mechanically intelligent

2 people like this