Jasmine23

Why

8 posts in this topic

Why does it seem like this section is always so quiet!? You fellas need to liven up this section!

2 people like this

Because we're not all that exciting. You should know that by now :P

3 people like this

Lol but that's the thing you guys are in little shells and you need to break out!

3 people like this

Well this is "Ask the guys" as in ask the guys something, so you girls need to liven it up :P

8 people like this

Lol but that's the thing you guys are in little shells and you need to break out!

Well this is "Ask the guys" as in ask the guys something, so you girls need to liven it up :P

you know she's right....  :-)

and by the way...   Ask The Guys is not gender-specific for who's ASKING....   only who's DISCUSSING :-)

on the other hand Jazmine....   as a guy...   I will tell you one of our gender secrets...   we tend to ask the vulnerable or "am i the only one" questions 1:1... not in a pack LOL...    

1 person likes this

Because we're not all that exciting. You should know that by now :P

I might be more exciting after July. Although I'm not counting on it =_=

1 person likes this

you know she's right....  :-)

and by the way...   Ask The Guys is not gender-specific for who's ASKING....   only who's DISCUSSING :-)

on the other hand Jazmine....   as a guy...   I will tell you one of our gender secrets...   we tend to ask the vulnerable or "am i the only one" questions 1:1... not in a pack LOL...

Well since I'm more of a 1:1 kind of person I will definitely start talking to you guys 1:1 lol

You have noticed that girls post questions to each other in ask the girls right? Lol

I might be more exciting after July. Although I'm not counting on it =_=

Your already exciting lol buuuuut we'll have to see after July how much more exciting you'll be!