16 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone! 

I just wanted to say hey and that I have already begun to really enjoy this site! Growing up, I feel like I was the ONLY person in the world waiting. Luckily, I was blessed with some amazing friends that were supportive of my decision and encouraged me to remain a virgin (even if they decided it wasn't for them). A little about me, I'm 24, Christian and eager to hear about your experiences. Any questions, just ask. :)

This site seems like a really fun, supportive community of people and I can't wait to learn more about some interesting topics!

Be Blessed,

~LadyInWaiting

"Be still in the presence of the Lord and wait patiently for Him to act...." - Psalm 37:7 (NLT)

8 people like this

Hey welcome. I am a christian as well and that definitely is big part of why I am waiting but not the only reason. I am glad that you have some supportive friends.

Thank you all so much!

And yes, Carolyn! I thought someone would have already taken it and prematurely planned to just put numbers after it. But to my surprise, that wasn't even necessary. :)

Welcome to the site, young lady! I hope you enjoy your time here & get to know us more.

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you in the forums :)