Daz

Ladies: Does size matter?

32 posts in this topic

How tall do you like guys to be? And why?
Do they need to be taller/smaller than you? Does it matter to you?

Gracias for your answers :)

1 person likes this

I love tall guys! Ok whoever the guy is that I'm with HAS to be taller than me. That might sound harsh BUT I'm just barely 5'0-5'1 so being taller than me isn't that hard. Honestly..I don't really like when guys are just enough taller than me (5'2-5'6 ish I guess ) I really Love a taller guy..5'6ish and up (6'0+ is...just yes lol) but there you have it! My reasoning is that that's just what I've always found sexy..a big strong man who can protect me in his arms...someone to look up to (literally lol!) I'm done now haha!

4 people like this

Anywhere from 2 - 6 inches taller is a pretty good height difference. I'm also short (5'2) so I guess that means I prefer shorter than average. Anything more than a 6 inch height difference can make kissing (or even just making eye contact) pretty hard on my neck. hehe.

1 person likes this

I have been attracted to guys shorter than me but I definitely prefer taller. I think 5'10-6'3" is ideal range for me. That sounds unreasonable but I'm tall myself (especially for an asian) and I get the impression that most short to average height guys aren't really attracted to tall girls anyway.

Height doesn't matter too much to me.  (Although I completely understand if height is a deal breaker for some!) While it's nice if a guy is taller than me, I've been attracted to guys who are my height or a bit shorter (which is saying something, considering I'm barely over 5 feet tall).  Case in point, as far as celebrity crushes go, I think Peter Dinklage from Game of Thrones is attractive (he's a little person), and he's married to an average-sized woman who's a foot taller than him!

Peter%20Dinklage%20Erica%20Schmidt-AES-0

6 people like this

Duuuuude that title made me go.... oh no here come trouble! Then my family looked at me like I was crazy lol.

Size doesn't matter but I love guys taller than me....

This song explains me.... lol

6'2 {Marie Miller} Lyrics:

2 people like this

Duuuuude that title made me go.... oh no here come trouble! Then my family looked at me like I was crazy lol.

LOL I do that. Sometimes I read something funny on here and my laughs come out so loud, my family look at me like "why you laughing by yourself?"

Wow that song is nice and kinda funny x)

1 person likes this

LOL I do that. Sometimes I read something funny on here and my laughs come out so loud, my family look at me like "why you laughing by yourself?"

Wow that song is nice and kinda funny x)

Hahahaha thank God I'm not alone! "Why you laughing by yourself?" LOOOOOOOL

Yea I thought the same thing but it's what I've praised for! Except I can meet him anytime after the fourth of July! Lol

1 person likes this

Moved to Ask the Girls. Although when I first saw the title, I thought I should have moved it to Viewer's Discretion ;)

From personal observations, it seems like most girls I've talked to say that height is very important or a dealbreaker. With guys, not so much.

6 people like this

I'm tall myself, 5' 11", so I prefer guys to be taller than me. It makes me feel protected. (Idk, it's a chick thing) I would go for someone of the same height, but definitely not any shorter. Anywhere from 6' 2" and above :) Basically, the taller the better :D Like 6' 7"? *swoon*

1 person likes this

I'm tall myself, 5' 11", so I prefer guys to be taller than me. It makes me feel protected. (Idk, it's a chick thing) I would go for someone of the same height, but definitely not any shorter. Anywhere from 6' 2" and above :) Basically, the taller the better :D Like 6' 7"? *swoon*

Yay, good to hear from a fellow tall girl! I am also 5'11 :D

I also much prefer taller guys - over 6 foot is ideal!

1 person likes this

Yay, good to hear from a fellow tall girl! I am also 5'11 :D

I also much prefer taller guys - over 6 foot is ideal!

Ahaha! Tall girls unite!

Psst! If I find land where all the tall guys hide, i'll be sure to let you know, lol!

I really would like a guy who is taller. I am 5'8, it shouldn't be too hard but I have been set up with a guy who was a little shorter. I could possibly be with someone a tiny bit shorter but not too much. 

1 person likes this

That title threw me, lol. Yes for most women high matters. I think it comes from a security/safe feeling. Dont get me wrong some women are ok with dating shorter, short ppl need love too, but for me got to be at least 2 inches taller. I have tried dating a guy like 3-4 inches shorter than me. It was too uncomfortable. Leaning down to hug my man, looking down at him. For me it was not sexy and when I kissed him, it was a turn off. Bending down to my guy. I just couldnt do it. I like looking up to my man you know. Reaching on my tip toe to throw my arms around him or to have him bend down to wrap his arms around me to cuddle me. My guy has got to me talker than me.

1 person likes this

I'm only 5'0, so finding guys my height or shorter is pretty tough, but I awkwardly love men who are a lot taller than me. I mean, almost everyone seems big to me, but I think my evolutionary instincts point me towards really tall guys (5' 11" and taller) so that I have a chance at having averaged-sized children haha. Most of my life I've been the "small" girl or the "cute" girl or the "girl who looks twelve" girl, so I have this fear of being with someone on the smaller side because I don't want those titles to transfer over so I'm a part of the "small" couple or the "cute little" couple. That's probably really weird, but those are my reasons. That and the whole, "I want someone who could fight a bear for me, carry me away from said bear, or at least be tall enough to intimidate the bear into leaving." Basically I don't want to get killed by bears, is what I'm saying.

1 person likes this

Moved to Ask the Girls. Although when I first saw the title, I thought I should have moved it to Viewer's Discretion ;)

That's what I thought, too.

1 person likes this

That title threw me, lol. Yes for most women high matters. I think it comes from a security/safe feeling. Dont get me wrong some women are ok with dating shorter, short ppl need love too, but for me got to be at least 2 inches taller. I have tried dating a guy like 3-4 inches shorter than me. It was too uncomfortable. Leaning down to hug my man, looking down at him. For me it was not sexy and when I kissed him, it was a turn off. Bending down to my guy. I just couldnt do it. I like looking up to my man you know. Reaching on my tip toe to throw my arms around him or to have him bend down to wrap his arms around me to cuddle me. My guy has got to me talker than me.

qtGNCLs.png

Never looked at it that way before.  On the flip side that would explain why I don't really care for women taller than me (6'2").  As a guy, I'm in the position to protect the lady I'm with, and if she's more physically imposing (at least in terms of height) it kinda throws that off.  Not that taller women can't be attractive too, but eh.

Also, mind totally went in the gutter for the thread title. :superwaiter:

1 person likes this

qtGNCLs.png

Also, mind totally went in the gutter for the thread title. :superwaiter:

All of our minds went to the gutter lol

2 people like this

From personal observations, it seems like most girls I've talked to say that height is very important or a dealbreaker. With guys, not so much.

Thanks so much Vince, there's so many categories, I didn't really look at them all xD

It seems like it. I've never actually spoke to girls about height but I heard in biology class a few years ago that (apparently) in terms of evolution, women tend to pick taller men and that's why humans are getting taller and taller, so I was curious to know people's opinions on here xD

1 person likes this

I like guys small, medium, or large. I am a rarely tall girl, being 5'8", I tend to over shadow a lot of people anyways. I just think I'm pretty picky, why should I narrow a man down further? Short guys tend to be cuter anyways :D

qtGNCLs.png

Never looked at it that way before.  On the flip side that would explain why I don't really care for women taller than me (6'2").  As a guy, I'm in the position to protect the lady I'm with. :superwaiter:

Yeah exactly! I like em tall, nice height Mr. Cannon.

Wow you sure put a lot of thought into that title I see :P lol Definitely was expecting this question to go an entirely different route... lol

Anyways, yes size does matter a lot to me (giggles) *ahem* but yeah, I like my men to be taller than me. I was once seeing a guy who was about the same height as me, and it didn't really bother me at all, but I have noticed that I am particularly attracted to taller men, a lot of them being over 6'. As the other women on here have said, we really like guys who are fairly taller than we are, it makes us feel protected. :D

3 people like this

Well I'm 5' 1/2" it is rare that I find a guy shorter than me. I couldn't care less how tall they are though.

2 people like this

How tall do you like guys to be? And why?

Do they need to be taller/smaller than you? Does it matter to you?

Gracias for your answers :)

I really like that DD is taller than me...I do admire those of you that are also attracted to guys shorter than you. I am 5' 1 1/2", so very rarely do I meet guys shorter than me. Other than that I'm pretty open to different eye color, hair color, facial hair, etc. DD happens to have blonde hair and blue eyes, but I haven't always only been attracted to guys with blonde hair and blue eyes.