Jasmine23

Honeymoon Anyone!?

36 posts in this topic

:P all I know is I better start saving up, haha. I'm planning to travel a lot with my future wife (if she wants to), so the honeymoon would have to be something special

2 people like this

I do know that I would like to surprise her (assuming she's okay with that of course). To make sure I don't miss the mark, I'd ask her for her favorite 3 destinations/ideas and I'd take it from there.

And then we'd have to find the nearest dumpster :-)

2 people like this

I do know that I would like to surprise her (assuming she's okay with that of course). To make sure I don't miss the mark, I'd ask her for her favorite 3 destinations/ideas and I'd take it from there.

Awe!

And then we'd have to find the nearest dumpster :-)

LOL!

1 person likes this

I'd like it to be somewhere we'd both enjoy, I don't plan on leaving the states soo that limits things quite a bit. If we go anywhere at all, it'll be to somewhere pretty, probably the Badlands Natl. park in South Dakota as I love seeing God's handwork. :)

My fiance and I are brainstorming for ours right now! Way to many choices.. I really want to get him on a cruise because they are so much fun! But a lot of 2-3 day cruises are in the Bahamas and I've been there several times before... I want to go somewhere I haven't been.

He has never been west of North Dakota (where most of family is from) and I need to change that haha.. so right now we are thinking about road tripping to California and/or Seattle :) I've been to a few places in southern CA but never to Seattle/upper western US. 

I would REALLY love to go to Australia or places that I haven't been yet in Europe (Rome!!) but I don't think those are going to be within the budget :( 

Even if we went end up going somewhere I've been before, places are always more fun if you are with someone who hasn't been before :)

1 person likes this

I had two requirements when we were planning our honeymoon.

1) A king-sized bed ;)

2) Someplace warm with a pool, lake, or ocean so I could relax by the water in-between the honeymoon sex

We ended up spending a week in Puerto Rico! It was the perfect compromise since we could balance our time between sex & snuggles, lazy days at the beach, and sightseeing all over the island.

I've already traveled extensively, as has my husband, and we plan to travel a lot in our marriage. With the whole WTM thing, though, we didn't want to spend our honeymoon sightseeing 12 hours a day and then being too tired for sex. Some of you might think you'll never be too tired for sex, but I'm guessing most of y'all don't have Crohn's Disease either. The two-a-days on our honeymoon compensated for the few days when I felt too sick for sex.

1 person likes this

I couldn't do a cruise...besides the fact of the potential dangers of cruise ships.. I plan on being as loud as I need to be on the honeymoon :P so I want a villa somewhere tropical

1 person likes this

Well, I've never outside the continental United States (or west of Missouri for that matter), so there's plenty of spots to choose. As long as both of us agree on the local, then all we have to do is get there & relax.

When my boyfriend and I have talked about it, we talk about finding a nice secluded cabin in the woods somewhere so that we can have privacy, lots of fun, and a not-too-expensive honeymoon. Also, as was mentioned, our honeymoon isn't the time for sightseeing, it's the time for what we're all waiting for!

2 people like this

I kind of want to go to a large city with nice architecture, no preference between old and modern. Quebec City seems really nice.