Jasmine23

Honeymoon Anyone!?

36 posts in this topic

So I was going to post this in Girls Only but then said what the hay guys may like this....(don't prove me wrong)

Honeymoon.... oh the joy and excitement I have for my honeymoon! After the exchange of vows and awesome celebration after there's a beautiful intimate trip between you guys and your wives and ladies you and your husbands... Ugggh so excited!

I was sitting and thinking about lots of places to go on honeymoon.... I have so many places that I just can't decide. For one I've NEVER been on a plane and I'm terrified of planes!

I realized that EVERYONE goes to Hawaii. Mu parents went, my sister and her hubby, and a few friends went with their wives. I'm just tired of Hawaii and I've never been lol. So the point of this form is to see where all of you dream of having a honeymoon! One of my place's is Italy. Where would you like to go?

4 people like this

I would love to honeymoon in a (luxury!) cabin in the mountains - I think it would be really cosy and romantic.  As for the country, it would be nice to be somewhere like Switzerland or Austria where there is a lot of beautiful architecture and cultural things to see in the day.  Other places I'd like to go would be Rome or Florence in Italy :)

3 people like this

Might take her on a 14-day cruise in the Carribean, with several different islands, or I might just pick a really nice resort on one island. Perhaps some place unique, like Anguilla. Haven't decided! Either way, all the food and drink we want. Will be a grand ol' time for sure.

Ahh, I have so many plans, Jazzy! :)

1 person likes this

I thought about a cruise, but didn't think anything that would involve you getting out of your cabin would do. I think a nice resort by the beach would be great. That way when we do emerge out of the cabin, there would be things nearby to do. :D

Aw, don't be scared of planes! They're really much, much safer than pretty much any form of transportation out there. 

I think I'm really looking forward to the wedding more than the honeymoon, so I haven't put much thought into where I'd like to go. I'd probably follow my future husband's lead on that one, or, if he doesn't care either, maybe I'd like to just arrange to take several days off of work, unplug our phones/computers/xbox/TV, and stay in our home doing nothing but enjoying each other's company.

Might take her on a 14-day cruise in the Carribean, with several different islands, or I might just pick a really nice resort on one island. Perhaps some place unique, like Anguilla. Haven't decided! Either way, all the food and drink we want. Will be a grand ol' time for sure.

Ahh, I have so many plans, Jazzy! :)

Awe that's awesome!

I have so many idea's as well but Italy is one of the big ones but my main Is Australia! I thought about a cruise since I love water so much but with all the news I'm hearing about them I get so scared! (Im.a baby... tough but a baby lol)

Your wife will be one lucky woman! :D

1 person likes this

Aw, don't be scared of planes! They're really much, much safer than pretty much any form of transportation out there. 

I think I'm really looking forward to the wedding more than the honeymoon, so I haven't put much thought into where I'd like to go. I'd probably follow my future husband's lead on that one, or, if he doesn't care either, maybe I'd like to just arrange to take several days off of work, unplug our phones/computers/xbox/TV, and stay in our home doing nothing but enjoying each other's company.

Everyone tells me that but tthat doesn't help! I guess I have to get on one in order to get over my fear!

Stay in your room and do nothing but enjoy each others company.... that is the sweetest thing ever!!!! ^_^

1 person likes this

I thought about a cruise, but didn't think anything that would involve you getting out of your cabin would do. I think a nice resort by the beach would be great. That way when we do emerge out of the cabin, there would be things nearby to do. :D

Oooh beaches sounds fun! I've never been to a beach I've seen them but going to one idk! My mom says I've been but I don't remember.

I would love to honeymoon in a (luxury!) cabin in the mountains - I think it would be really cosy and romantic.  As for the country, it would be nice to be somewhere like Switzerland or Austria where there is a lot of beautiful architecture and cultural things to see in the day.  Other places I'd like to go would be Rome or Florence in Italy :)

Rome.... *sigh* such beautiful scenery.... *daydreaming*

@Jazz We use to go to Galveston, and the beaches are nice there. But we went on a cruise, a couple years ago, and I fell in love with the beaches in Cazumal, Jamaica, and the Cayman Islands. The water is so clear you can see to the bottom! Some place like that would be a dream for a honeymoon :wub:

I've seen some nice photos of others who have been to Thailand. I think I would want to go there or maybe Europe. London, Paris, Rome.

1 person likes this

A tropical island. Or a cabin by a lake. Maybe we'll be able to do both. I love the mountains and the beach! All I can say is, wherever we go, I just hope the bed's sturdy. *did I just say that out loud?* :D *whistles innocently*

3 people like this

@Jazz We use to go to Galveston, and the beaches are nice there. But we went on a cruise, a couple years ago, and I fell in love with the beaches in Cazumal, Jamaica, and the Cayman Islands. The water is so clear you can see to the bottom! Some place like that would be a dream for a honeymoon :wub:

My heart literally jumped and started racing I'm in love with the idea of seeing such beauty!

1 person likes this

A tropical island. Or a cabin by a lake. Maybe we'll be able to do both. I love the mountains and the beach! All I can say is, wherever we go, I just hope the bed's sturdy. *did I just say that out loud?* :D *whistles innocently*

Aaahahahahahahahaha! I was going to say that but didn't want to scare anyone hahahahaha glad you said it! :P

1 person likes this

As Superman says, "Statistically speaking, it's still the safest way to travel."

That being said, I'm still scared of them too. Lol Maybe someday..

3 people like this

Ooooh the honeymoon! Gosh you don't even want to get me started. So many ideas :wub:  So I ABSOLUTELY have to go on a cruise. I've never been on a cruise before so it's my dream to go on one, and if it's on my honeymoon then even better. I'm thinking a cruise to the Bahamas. :D Also Sandals resorts sound AMAZING. I'm so excited to start planning this with my future husband.

Planes are a lot of fun too. But... if we end up on a plane for the honeymoon, all I know is that my husband better be open to joining the Mile High Club, cuz that's what we're doing. hahahaha :P

7 people like this

Ooooh the honeymoon! Gosh you don't even want to get me started. So many ideas :wub:  So I ABSOLUTELY have to go on a cruise. I've never been on a cruise before so it's my dream to go on one, and if it's on my honeymoon then even better. I'm thinking a cruise to the Bahamas. :D Also Sandals resorts sound AMAZING. I'm so excited to start planning this with my future husband.

Planes are a lot of fun too. But... if we end up on a plane for the honeymoon, all I know is that my husband better be open to joining the Mile High Club, cuz that's what we're doing. hahahaha :P

I know that's right!!!!

My friend and her husband went to Bali. It looks beautiful there. Just thought I'd throw that out there.  :)

4 people like this

Meh, as long as I get plenty of hot, honeymoon sex then we could have our honeymoon in a dumpster for all I care :D

Actually I want to go against the grain and have it some place cold, like Norway or something. I've heard it's absolutely beautiful there.

2 people like this

Meh, as long as I get plenty of hot, honeymoon sex then we could have our honeymoon in a dumpster for all I care :D

Actually I want to go against the grain and have it some place cold, like Norway or something. I've heard it's absolutely beautiful there.

MAN! We all know we are having sex on our honeymoons silly! Lol your wife would hate you if it was in a dumpster!

4 people like this

MAN! We all know we are having sex on our honeymoons silly! Lol your wife would hate you if it was in a dumpster!

But sex is dirtier in the dumpster.....

2 people like this

Boy you are something else!!! Loooool

2 people like this

Bahahha! I just laughed really obnoxiously and my friend is wondering what the heck is so funny!

3 people like this

Boy you are something else!!! Loooool

Bahahha! I just laughed really obnoxiously and my friend is wondering what the heck is so funny!

I knew I should have majored in Comedy in college.

4 people like this

I knew I should have majored in Comedy in college.

Lol its not too late!

2 people like this

I would rather do a honeymoon close to wear we live. A small b&b type thing as opposed to traveling for it. I want to be doing other things during my honeymoon than trying to fit sight seeing in. :) I'd also hope to not spend a ton of money on the honey moon and get to travel long term a little later. I'm also a complete homebody, so I'd be totally fine with spending my honeymoon watching movies, listening to music, and doing other things.

3 people like this