Mike

How do you get here?

34 posts in this topic

It's on my google chrome homepage. One of those convenient little square bookmarks that sit in the middle of my page.

1 person likes this

In my computer I type "Wai" as many do. In my phone I have the site as a "pin to start". Using a friend computer, I would either open my email and come to the site using a link that will show me here or if I am not lazy enough I would type in "wait until marriage" in search to come here.

In my phone, windows8, it views the same page as in computer screens. In Android it shows a phone browser window. It is easier but I couldn't find the chat option. It is difficult to use the chat window while in phone.

Thanks for the efforts :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'll bet a wooden nickle that this is some weird Eastern Block spam and if you click on the link there's probably a fifty-fifty chance that your computer will be infested with something nefarious.

MAGIC.

Actuality, I just have the homepage bookmarked. 

I see that you, too, are versed in the magical ways of bookmarking.

1 person likes this

I was talking to a guy online on Skype who I thought has a potential to be my potential spouse based on the "Match Percentage" we shared. We talked like 4 hours and As we get along I learned about his past but it turned out he wasn't.

I remember watching on Youtube a video about websites called something like "wewaiting.com" or "weabstained.com" but those sites are "down" last time I checked and yes still..

So I just typed in "weawait.." and bam I landed on a forum and I bookmarked it and signed up for it. You have no Idea how grateful I'm to find this site. It's a miracle. Thanks! :>

2 people like this

I type "WT" in the URL box and it's the first thing that comes up.  My bookmarks are so disorganized that looking for the site in there would be a waste of time.  :P