cfm88

just saying hello!

22 posts in this topic

Hi!

I have been lurking around the forum for a while,so I thought I would finally say hello.So...My name is Meghann. :) I'm a Christian,and I am waiting till marriage.I'm glad I found this forum, because it helps to know that there are like minded people out there. I don't feel so alone!

Some of my hobbies include music(I play piano), reading,cooking,watching movies, and playing with my two dogs( I have two Boston Terriers that I love to death).

I am not good with introductions..so sorry this is so brief. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm a very easy going person..so please dont hesitate to message me if you ever want to talk.

God Bless,

Meg

4 people like this

Welcome to the forums Meg! You'll find this community very supporting of your decision to wait. It will likely strengthen your dedication to waiting and hopefully you'll meet some of the wonderful members of the site. Glad you're here!

1 person likes this

I am new here and so far I liked it. Poeple here are nice as I see and getting alone shouldn't be a problem =)

Enjoy your stay ^-^

Welcome to the site, Meghann! I hope to see you in our discussions.

Hi Meghann!!!  I happy you were able to find us because based on what you said, you'll feel very at home here.  No more feeling lonely and out of place :)  Like you, I'm also pretty easy going .  I hope we get the chance to chat sometime ;)

Hello and welcome Meghann!! Always great to welcome a fellow waiter and follower of the Lord!! I hope that you enjoy your stay as much as we all do :D

Welcome Meg, glad to see another Christ centered person join up! Being here definitely should alleviate the feeling of loneliness as we have many Christians here. :)

Greetings Meghann! Hope you enjoy the site :)