AllishaG

Have You Gotten Any "Crushes" Yet? ;)

74 posts in this topic

My name still comes up as MstrWaffles on the MatchMaker, this is why no one crushes me haha.

2 people like this

NO :mad:

I hate pity crushes

I don't mind pity at all. If anyone wants to pity me, be my guest :P !

3 people like this

I don't mind pity at all. If anyone wants to pity me, be my guest :P !

:D YAY!

My name still comes up as MstrWaffles on the MatchMaker, this is why no one crushes me haha.

NO WONDER II COULDN'T FIND YOU! Uggh now I have to look for Waffles!

I'll send you guys crushes, but in return, you need to send one to a girl you like. It doesn't even need to be someone you know very well, just do it! ;)

:o that's my job..... GOSH BLUE!

1 person likes this

WHat, AHHH!! I didn't know! I didn't know!  How do you redact crushes?????/

Hahahaha you can't! It's ok teamwork! Lol

1 person likes this

*runs after you with arms stretched out yelling*

That's because I don't send pity crushes! I send "you're awesomely awesome" crushes! And you will be receiving on! Not telling you when though! *stops out of breath* man I need to do some more cardio!

haha I was sent another crush today, and I was assuming it was you giving me your "awesomely awesome" crush, but when I guessed you it said it wasn't you. lol I even tried guessing a few people (including Bluey just in case ;)) but to no avail! So I now have 2 crushes on there and no idea who they're from. lol

2 people like this

haha I was sent another crush today, and I was assuming it was you giving me your "awesomely awesome" crush, but when I guessed you it said it wasn't you. lol I even tried guessing a few people (including Bluey just in case ;)) but to no avail! So I now have 2 crushes on there and no idea who they're from. lol

I sent you one! Lol

1. You certainly don't need my help. ;)

2. ? We can girl-crush??? No WAY!!!

Yes way! Lol

2 people like this

I wrote this creatively clever post about how Amarillo and my match is over, and how we'll always have Paris, and it was so funny, and then it got deleted. It was just too wonderful. You had to have been there.

3 people like this

Casablanca-Two-Shot.jpg

I saw it Bluey, it's for the best, redheads are my kryptonite. :wub: I'd have to get into a cagematch to the death to deal with all of your alternate husbands anyway. Not that I question my ability to win. B)

Might be a glitch or bug or something? That comment you left on my profile disappeared. As I was adding a new update, your comment just vanished. Really weird. I think your awesomeness is just too much for the forums to handle  :P

So, additional IT support was called in, and they found that the problem here was awesomeness.  ^_^

1 person likes this

I wrote this creatively clever post about how Amarillo and my match is over, and how we'll always have Paris, and it was so funny, and then it got deleted. It was just too wonderful. You had to have been there.

Awe I missed it!? Who deleted it!?

I thought this was a fun topic to answer... even though it's been a while since it's been responded to. So...

Nope. Haven't received any. Haven't sent any out (too afraid), either. Even if I had a big enough crush to get over the fear, it seems like no one is around me, and if I talk to someone I might be interested I don't know how it would work... I don't drive and can't afford to fly. :) So, I am enjoying just having friendships with people. So, if I'm intended for someone, and he happens to be on here, then it'll probably be a while before we figure it out. lol I'm also with some of the other girls on here who would like the guy to make the first moves. I'm not worried, God has a plan. :)

I had a few matches with some people, but nothing ever came to fruition, really. Just incompatibility in beliefs or in communication. I respect the girls very much, but sometimes it just doesn't work for whatever reason.

I had two crushes sent my way recently, but I cleared them because I was getting involved with someone else, a relationship which ended very soon after it started. So I kind of regret clearing them, and am very curious as to who they were. I love to connect with new people, whether something comes from it or not (there's always a possibility something may come from it, and I like to take that chance).

1 person likes this

No crushes except pity crushes from Jasmine!  Sigh...I will just curl into a fetal position now...

3 people like this

Hahahahaha well my thing is... if you like me come out and say it and we can go from there. Don't send me a crush. I like straight forward guys with a hint of shy.

i agree with jazz .

There is a crush system on here?!? When did that happen?!? j/k

Seriously, though, it must be broken, all I get are PMs.

2 people like this

Someone sent me a crush a long time ago.  I haven't figured out who it is though!  So please send me a message!  I'm starting to think it is a fluke..  :(   So just message me! :superwaiter:

1 person likes this

I've had a crush notification for a couple weeks+ now. I'm gonna have to clear it without guessing I think. IIRC this person will get a notification to get to know me better and try again and not a big red "REJECTED!!" sign or something. Right?

I have a crush, sent on jan 3rd, cannot figure out who it is, just message me, i am not a mean woman.