AllishaG

Have You Gotten Any "Crushes" Yet? ;)

76 posts in this topic

I received three from me, myself, and I.

I haven't received or sent any. I'm kind of with those that would rather just tell the person directly if I really like her. I don't think I'll be using the matchmaker, unless I approach it as a method of initiating contact with girls in the "I'm not sure yet but I kinda like her" category.

I dunno. Â¯\(o_o)/¯

Awe you Two! I'm sending you both one to make you feel batter lol so don't be surprised!

I've got sent one by the most attractive, amazing, and cool person I could ever imagine: me.

You stole my lines breh.

I received a crush.  I checked if it was from myself, and it wasn't. I'm surprised, yet not surprised.

I have no clue yet how it exactly works. I tried it once just as a trial. The result would be misleading probably XD

I have a crush nagging me from the corner of my screen. It's kind of frustrating, but also flattering.

Awe you Two! I'm sending you both one to make you feel batter lol so don't be surprised!

Well I've got a crush, so I'm going to guess you to make sure, so you don't be surprised :P

1 person likes this

I haven't got any, the perks of being uninteresting and anti social.

2 people like this

Want one? :superwaiter:

Haha. :P

NO :mad:

I hate pity crushes

5 people like this

I hate pity crushes

I was expecting you to go for the same Nope gif. It would have been hilarious. :(

No harm meant. :)

2 people like this

I hate pity crushes

Lol I send them to almost everyone! Makes them feel loved! Or kind of anyway! Lol

Lol I send them to almost everyone! Makes them feel loved! Or kind of anyway! Lol

Or in other words guys, if you happen to get a random crush, and you're not sure who it's from, you don't really have a crush. It's just a pity crush from Jasmine :P lol

8 people like this

Or in other words guys, if you happen to get a random crush, and you're not sure who it's from, you don't really have a crush. It's just a pity crush from Jasmine :P lol

LOL don't listen to Allisha! I always let people know before I do it! Lol

2 people like this

I was expecting you to go for the same Nope gif. It would have been hilarious. :(

No harm meant. :)

No offense guys I just personally can't stand the idea of a pity crush. Its happened to me before twice (in person) and its sucks. It didn't make me feel loved at all.

4 people like this

No offense guys I just personally can't stand the idea of a pity crush. Its happened to me before twice (in person) and its sucks. It didn't make me feel loved at all.

Maybe I should rephrase...

I don't send pity crushes. I send "you're awesomely awesome" crushes. That person that pity crushed you is a jerk and a loser.

1 person likes this

If you guys are interested in stats so far:

These numbers EXCLUDE crushes/matches people send to themselves...

56 crushes sent (non-self)

119 guesses (non-self)

20 successful matches (between the different members)

Many new crushes are sent out every day. The big unused potential right now lies in all of those guesses. A lot of people are guessing the same few people (so they're probably guessing people they actually like), but they won't send crushes when those guesses fail. Don't wait on them to like you! If you keep guessing the same people, or waiting on somebody to send you a crush, be proactive --- send them a crush! You've got nothing to lose (and potentially everything to gain).

Also note: I can't see names. I didn't want to give myself that much power. I just see anonymous ids, but I can see like "This id keeps guessing these 3 ids."  ;)

P.S. - I fixed that thing where it was showing your old name in the MM search results (e.g., Mstr Waffles instead of Mstr Josh).

7 people like this

LOL don't listen to Allisha! I always let people know before I do it! Lol

Well now I feel absolutely unloved because I've never received one of your pity crushes Jasmine. *runs away crying* :P lol

1 person likes this

If you guys are interested in stats so far:

These numbers EXCLUDE crushes/matches people send to themselves...

56 non-self crushes sent

119 non-self guesses

20 successful matches (between the different members)

Several new (non-self) crushes are sent out every single day. The big unused potential right now lies in all of those guesses. A lot of people are guessing the same few people (so they're probably guessing people they actually like), but they won't send crushes when those guesses fail. Don't wait on them to like you! If you keep guessing the same people, or waiting on somebody to send you a crush, be proactive --- send them a crush! You've got nothing to lose (and potentially everything to gain).

Also note: I can't see names. I didn't want to give myself that much power. I just see anonymous ids, but I can see like "This id keeps guessing these 3 ids."  ;)

I'm not sure why this made me laugh! Haha

Well now I feel absolutely unloved because I've never received one of your pity crushes Jasmine. *runs away crying* :P lol

*runs after you with arms stretched out yelling*

That's because I don't send pity crushes! I send "you're awesomely awesome" crushes! And you will be receiving on! Not telling you when though! *stops out of breath* man I need to do some more cardio!

2 people like this