AllishaG

Have You Gotten Any "Crushes" Yet? ;)

76 posts in this topic

I've heard of a few people receiving crushes through the matchmaker app already. So, have you received any crushes yet, or sent any out? Had any matches? Don't name any names obviously, and crushes sent to yourself don't count either, (because I'm sure everyone's sent one to themselves anyway :P ) lol

2 people like this

I sent one to myself... But I turned myself down, cuz I only like girls.

26 people like this

Haven't sent any out. Haven't received any. It's not the most practical thing in the world. I mean on a typical dating site I can find like 100 girls within 50 miles of me. This site just doesn't have enough members to actually find someone who lives close by. Maybe that's b/c we're all so awesome for waiting and there's just not many of us.

6 people like this

Haven't sent any out. Haven't received any. It's not the most practical thing in the world. I mean on a typical dating site I can find like 100 girls within 50 miles of me. This site just doesn't have enough members to actually find someone who lives close by. Maybe that's b/c we're all so awesome for waiting and there's just not many of us.

Heard of PewDiePie? him and his girlfriend met on YouTube :) waaay before he was rich and famous.

He's from Sweden and she's from Italy, they've been together for years :')

http://www.youtube.com/PewDiePie/

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9oofjVfJzapRyVlt57x8Q/

I sent one to myself. Hey, gotta love oneself before you can love another :)

8 people like this

Received a few and cleard them.... couldn't guess whom they might have been. Then sent one to myself and accepted it......

1 person likes this

Received a few and cleard them.... couldn't guess whom they might have been. Then sent one to myself and accepted it......

The key to loving others is loving yourself first. Nice move. I haven't liked myself on the matchmaker. I guess I'm not ready for real love haha.

3 people like this

The key to loving others is loving yourself first. Nice move. I haven't liked myself on the matchmaker. I guess I'm not ready for real love haha.

Hahahahaha well my thing is... if you like me come out and say it and we can go from there. Don't send me a crush. I like straight forward guys with a hint of shy.

6 people like this

I had gotten one the day it launched! But I think it was from someone who got banned!

Haven't got any since :(

And I agree with Jazz! Being strait forward is great!! And I know for myself and other women too, we what for you mem to make the first move :D

5 people like this

Yeah I agree with Jazz and ArtsyGal. Us guys, if we want something or someone. We go out and get it. Period.

2 people like this

Yeah I agree with Jazz and ArtsyGal. Us guys, if we want something or someone. We go out and get it. Period.

Yay!! You tell the weapon x!! And if you have a crush let her know too :D

1 person likes this

Yea! Period!

Hahahahaha well my thing is... if you like me come out and say it and we can go from there. Don't send me a crush. I like straight forward guys with a hint of shy.

This is a relief. I thought I was weird for feeling the matchmaker wasn't my "style". Nothing against it or ppl that have used it, but I'm more of the straight forward type. If I get declined that's cool, but I don't see myself sending out a crush. Not how I operate.

6 people like this

I haven't received any yet. I think there's a technical bug with the app.

11 people like this

I haven't received any yet. I think there's a technical bug with the app.

I believe it! Mike needs to fix it!

1 person likes this

I sent one to Jegsy.....as a test lol. I'm sure in another, another time we would be together. Assuming of course that we were in the same country, she found me funny, she wasn't Catholic and I wasn't old enough to be her grandfather.

But as it is, we'll just settle for being platonic, none-romantic soulmates :P

6 people like this

Vince :o

I've gotten three, but none has been acted upon yet :/

5 people like this

I've received two, one from Josh :wub: . And one from a certain special someone <3

5 people like this

Rawr, you get em girl ;)

4 people like this

I got 5 from myself...I only recall checking my name 3 times (to test it)but I guess that's just a bug

2 people like this

None for me. Gee I'm popular. Now if you'll excuse me I going to crawl into a fetal position and cry my eyes out. Please feel free to go about your business, pretend I'm not even here.

4 people like this

I sent one to Jegsy.....as a test lol. I'm sure in another, another time we would be together. Assuming of course that we were in the same country, she found me funny, she wasn't Catholic and I wasn't old enough to be her grandfather.

But as it is, we'll just settle for being platonic, none-romantic soulmates :P

Sounds good to me, old, boring, American Protestant :P

xxx

3 people like this

I haven't received or sent any. I'm kind of with those that would rather just tell the person directly if I really like her. I don't think I'll be using the matchmaker, unless I approach it as a method of initiating contact with girls in the "I'm not sure yet but I kinda like her" category.

I dunno. Â¯\(o_o)/¯

3 people like this