Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tatyana

unwanted dreams

13 posts in this topic

Ive been having alot of sexual dreams lately and I dont get why. My belief is that dreams are from the subconscious mind, and a way to get messages from the spirit world ie: God, guardian angels but unfortunately also demons.

at first when I would get these dreams or I shall say nightmares I would be confused as to what my mind was trying to say. Then after another one I realized that it couldn't be my desire or lust because the actions happening in these nightmares are dark, some kind of violent but not from love. In the nightmares I can hear "my thoughts" but they are not mine and these thoughts are telling me to do inappropriate things that I simply dont want to do in reality. Alot of these nightmares lately have been showing me promiscuity, sleeping with different men and wild sex acts. In the nightmares everything feels real and I can feel my lust and desire growing really strong at these times.

That's usually when I fight and have to wake myself up and when I wake up im me again, and im annoyed because those desires arent mine. I dont wake up with lust I usually wake up digusted and confused. This usually only when I take naps, not when I have full nights rest

I dont get why this is happening all of a sudden ive never had this happen before, has anyone else had this annoying experience?

Have you watched anything that might have had any of what you are dreaming in it? I find that I sometimes dream what I've watched, especially if what I watched left a vivid impression. Also things that could happen in real life.

Aw I really would not lose any sleep about your dreams. Hey joke there?? Blooming British humour.

If I think about something when I go off to sleep then I dream about it with a few fantasy bits added on. I don't think its anything sinister.

May even be a way our maker has decided to teach us or test us ?

Enjoy I say. Take care. Col xx

4 people like this

I've been in your shoes before girl. I've had those types of dreams and sometimes I've woken up so disgusted at myself, but in reality it isn't your fault. Some things you just cant control, but to help maybe you should be extra aware of your thoughts, what you watch, and what you listen to. All those things can play a role in your subconscious mind. Hope all goes well for you :)

3 people like this

Sometimes dreams are merely a collection of random things in one place. Once I dreamed that there was a helicopter inside the place I work at and we use the helicopter to get out. Problem is it's -20 degrees in there and no opening for the roof. Pretty random right? Maybe b/c I'm at work often and flew a helicopter in a video game my mind connected the two. One time I had a concert take place there in the -20 degree room lol.

I'm sure sexual dreams can be the same. Just lust mixed in with random things.

1 person likes this

I've had really awful dreams in which I've cheated on my boyfriend, and I wake up so upset thinking that I've ruined everything. I try to look at them as a helpful affirmation that that is definitely something I *do not* want to do (I'm usually trying to stop myself from cheating in the dream, but can't control myself for whatever reason), but I can completely understand why it is distressing. I agree that it can just be random thoughts conjured up by your mind, or it could be that you've been worrying about slipping up lately and it somehow worked your way into your dreams. Or it could even be being on this forum a lot; if you're reading and writing about how you want to WTM, it could be that it was on your mind when you fell asleep and your brain decided to be a jerk and show you your own nightmare scenario.

1 person likes this

I honestly have some of the weirdest dreams sometimes so I no longer worry about it when I have dreams like that. lol Actually my dreams normally aren't that sexual, although I've had a lot of dreams where I'm pregnant already but it always seems to skip over the most interesting part. Which is kinda sad since I'm waiting anyway I figure I might as well enjoy myself in my dreams :P

Last night I believe was the first time I actually slept with someone in my dream. But it only made up a small part of my dream, and the rest was also really weird and didn't make much sense. So yeah, as I said, they're just dreams. I don't see any harm in them :D

2 people like this

My dreams tend to be whatever is floating around in my brain at the time.
If I need an escape, I tend to either get one, or I get something that makes me appreciate the freedom I have :D
If I miss my friends, they will be there, though sometimes they die if we're fighting a monster xD
If I was curious about sexual stuff, I have had them dreams before, mainly when I was like 15.

And every now and then I get the random nightmare which is worse than any horror movie haha, it makes me appreciate being alive :)

But on the spiritual side, my mum's friend once phoned us after not having phoned for about a year. She had a dream where my mum was holding her wrist or something. The day before she phoned us, my brother had broken his wrist xD

3 people like this

Thank you for all your replies, I guess im overthinking it. ( I tend take my dreams and their meanings very seriously when they are that vivid and feel that real)

I havent been watching anything sexual, I dont really watch tv and if I do lately its been innocent cartoons or something about puppies. I mostly read books, nothing raunchy in them.

it could be my mind being evil since the dreams have started up after being back on this forum.

@Allishia G youre so lucky, ive had so many random sex dreams I cant keep up.

1 person likes this

@Allishia G youre so lucky, ive had so many random sex dreams I cant keep up.

Well sounds to me like you're the one who's lucky ;)

2 people like this

i think it's related to conversation that we have , things that we Watch on tv, certain books that we read, ... then all this just happens naturally when we can no longer control your mind ('cause ur'e sleeping & tired).i say "we" because i sometimes have sweet dreams if it's so they call that.

One time i dreamt i was a pirahna

and another i was lost in a pitch black forest with a flashlight and found a couple deer standing on 2 legs reading newspaper

creepiest one i ever had was when i was dancing in a ballroom and a creepy girl walked in and everyone she looked at died and the ending was she looked at me and i woke up 

but my favorite dream of all is the one where i saw the sky was red and covered in smoke and i was like hey!! this is a dream!! any second now a giant dog is going to burst out of that building and attack me!!!

and then it did, which woke me up

but my favorite dream of all is the one where i saw the sky was red and covered in smoke and i was like hey!! this is a dream!! any second now a giant dog is going to burst out of that building and attack me!!!

and then it did, which woke me up

The moment you realize you are in a dream, you can begin to control it.  This is called "lucid dreaming."  You have to learn to imagine what you want in real-time, and then be able to do it with the thoughts you are already thinking that are making the dream happen.  WIth practice, you can do things like look though a wall (but you have to imagine what's on the other side of it), fly (but you have to know what you are going to see in-flight), jump really high and fast into orbit (but you have to know what that's like ahead of time), and do parkour in slow motion (but you have to know what tht feels like: balance, touch, sight, hearing, everything).

If there is something you don't like about the dream, and you realize its a dream, give this a try!  However, I am not sure how the sexual dreams are "unwanted," heh.  Isn't waiting hard enough?  You fine folks are excused, I think...

2 people like this