ArtsyGal

Women??

9 posts in this topic

How do you guys feel, being WTM, about women who have been raped/almost raped, have fooled around a bit, Kissed, Make-out, ext.

What women have experienced in there life before meeting you, what would you men count as too far for you??

Hey if she's a classy woman who has decided to wait till marriage or take things slow and serious. By that I mean her goal is marriage then I'd be open to the idea of being with her.

Her past is just that a past. My friend's sister was raped. Wasn't her fault. Doesn't make her any less worthy of being in a relationship.

If I'm truly in love then it would take a lot from the past to be "too much". I mean when I like a girl I don't think "well she's had sex with 5 guys by now and she's 20 so even though I feel strong feelings for her and she feels the same I'm not gonna date her b/c I'm too concerned with myself getting the "perfect pure" girl" lol.

Don't let the past ruin the potential future.

6 people like this

That is a great question Artsy, Weapon gave a great answer and i am really curious what tge other guys really think.

1 person likes this

Hey if she's a classy woman who has decided to wait till marriage or take things slow and serious. By that I mean her goal is marriage then I'd be open to the idea of being with her.

Her past is just that a past. My friend's sister was raped. Wasn't her fault. Doesn't make her any less worthy of being in a relationship.

If I'm truly in love then it would take a lot from the past to be "too much". I mean when I like a girl I don't think "well she's had sex with 5 guys by now and she's 20 so even though I feel strong feelings for her and she feels the same I'm not gonna date her b/c I'm too concerned with myself getting the "perfect pure" girl" lol.

Don't let the past ruin the potential future.

You are truly awesome!

I'm going to have agree with James Howlett:

I may not be her first (though, that would be ideal), I certainly will do my very best to be the first to treat as she should be.

1 person likes this

I agree with Weapon...for the most part. The one thing I'd disagree with is that the past is not just the past because it plays a huge part in shaping who we are today. 

Let me make it absolutely clear first that a person's past DOES NOT diminish one's worth. However, the a person's choices or past experiences does have consequences on the present. That's is the real issue, not so much the past itself IMO. What is important to me is what kind of a person she is today in spite of her past. If she's slept with many guys in the past, does she still reminisce about being with them and compare me to her exes? If so, I will not be with her. No self respecting person, guy or girl, should have to deal with constantly competing with past suitors. But if she truly regrets her past, is committed to waiting on her own and completely committed to me, then absolutely I'd be with her. Of course it would hurt very much to learn of her sexual past, but I would work through it if I really loved her.

4 people like this

I don't care what she's done before marrying me.

And if she was raped, that's not her fault at all!

I agree with Weapon...for the most part. The one thing I'd disagree with is that the past is not just the past because it plays a huge part in shaping who we are today. 

Let me make it absolutely clear first that a person's past DOES NOT diminish one's worth. However, the a person's choices or past experiences does have consequences on the present. That's is the real issue, not so much the past itself IMO. What is important to me is what kind of a person she is today in spite of her past. If she's slept with many guys in the past, does she still reminisce about being with them and compare me to her exes? If so, I will not be with her. No self respecting person, guy or girl, should have to deal with constantly competing with past suitors. But if she truly regrets her past, is committed to waiting on her own and completely committed to me, then absolutely I'd be with her. Of course it would hurt very much to learn of her sexual past, but I would work through it if I really loved her.

Yup good with this

1 person likes this

That is a great question Artsy, Weapon gave a great answer and i am really curious what tge other guys really think.

Yes its a great question indeed.

Ok my angle. To cover the rape point. That would not be his/ her fault and so one should help another get over this.

However I so agree with Vince on attitude we could almost write the same script. I do though have a few odd whims on the subject that are me. Possibly a bit crazy? Could be considered controlling but come about from my own past.

Id desperately want to respect the lady.

Here we go :~ I have had a speckled past before I grew up. I regret it thats right and proper. I am willing to accept a lady with a past but expect the same regret. If she is proud of her past, think its ok to have a sexual past, respect those chaps she has had sex with them thats a deal breaker. Id find it easier to come to terms with her having a sexual partner where the sex was protected (condoms) Perhaps thats another "me" freaky thing I don't know perhaps someone could comment.

Ok enough for now before I go back to my rocking chair.

2 people like this