13 posts in this topic

Hello world! I'm still getting the hang of this website so forgive me if I'm doing this all wrong D: I've been lurking this site for awhile and finally decided to join and meet more like minded people. I'm the only waiter in my circle of friends, and it can get really disappointing...but in the end glad of my choice to wait until marriage. I also look at everything my peers are going through in this crazy dating/hookup scene and realize that having faith and following Christ has been the best thing I've ever done for myself :) please share your experiences with me! Those success stories give me hope lol

6 people like this

Hi and welcome!

I'm part of a very sexually liberal community, and I'm the only waiter in my circle of friends too. Sometimes they end up talking about their relationships and ask for my input, and I'm like… um, guys? Remember? I'm waiting :P

3 people like this

Welcome to the cool people club haha... not that other people aren't cool but we're just a little cooler ;D
Hope you find this site as helpful as I have :)

1 person likes this

Hello and welcome fellow waiter!! Hope you enjoy this wonderful site as much as we all do :D

1 person likes this

Welcome to the site! I hope to see you in our discussions. Make yourself at home, the water's fine.

1 person likes this