Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sarah

I'm new here!

9 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!

I've been on this site a couple times before, but this is my first time posting. I'm Sarah/F/22/CA and a long time "regular" on the I'm Saving Myself For Wild Passionate Honeymoon Sex boards on Facebook.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself!

Hey Sarah,

Welcome to the boards! I gotst to join that board on FB...I just gotst to! Hope you enjoy your stay and all...

See ya on the flipside,

Tempest Desh

the I'm Saving Myself For Wild Passionate Honeymoon Sex boards on Facebook

That's the most awesome thing I've heard today. Welcome!

Yes, for sure you anyone who wants to should join that group! That's actually how I found out about that website. New people are always welcome in that group. Lately a bunch of members have gotten married (some who even met in the group), so it's been a little slow since they're busying doing... other things... ;)

Anyways, I'm an aspiring comedy writer and I'd love to do some stuff for a cause I believe in. I also have a lot of Photoshop training and do a lot of photo manipulation type stuff. I'd love to contribute something!

Anyways, I'm an aspiring comedy writer and I'd love to do some stuff for a cause I believe in. I also have a lot of Photoshop training and do a lot of photo manipulation type stuff. I'd love to contribute something!

Umm...awesome? I'd say those two skills make you a perfect article writer. I'd love to have you write an article or two or three or fifty.

I'm very much about getting some more talented authors writing the site. The more authors and perspectives we get, the better we show new visitors that they are very much not alone. Anna's article just went live today, and Leo is still working on his I think.

Send me a Private Message with some ideas for posts/articles you'd like to write, and we'll go from there!

If you'll let me, I'll find plenty of good uses for your Photshop skills and your writing skills! :lol:

Anyways, I'm an aspiring comedy writer and I'd love to do some stuff for a cause I believe in.

This is seriously my dream job. So cool.

I'd love to have you write an article or two or three or fifty.

Tall order! It would be great to see a flood of content on here though!

Leo is still working on his I think.

You bet I am! It's just harder than I thought. That plus school makes for some very slow progress. :(

Welcome Sarah to this wonderful site. I don't have a FB account, so I never heard of your group before, but it sounds like fun, lol! Anyway enjoy ur time here.

Hi Sarah! :) I'm a huge Facebook junkie myself but I've never heard of that site...now I wanna go check it out! Lol

Sarah: I'd love to join the "I'm Saving Myself For Wild Passionate Honeymoon Sex boards on Facebook" --sounds awesome!! :)