__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

st120921195705.jpeg

Omg... this irresistable temptation... *rush to kitchen and eat chicken like a prehistoric man* - end of story -

1 person likes this

Maybe we can have a section for Language threads.

I'm thinking of starting a Spanish thread if anyone's interested in talking about whatever in Spanish.

1 person likes this

Maybe we can have a section for Language threads.

I'm thinking of starting a Spanish thread if anyone's interested in talking about whatever in Spanish.

Yo tengo pelo largo com una mujer.

1 person likes this

Yo tengo pelo largo com una mujer.

¿En serio? Yo también. Y yo tengo pelo negro como un cuervo.

No habla espanol :( me illamo Darren. Como estas?

A book I really want to read was published today, and I'm really excited for it cause I loved the first two books, and book two ended on three big cliffhangers. I wonder how long it will be till the library gets it? :D

2 people like this

Yo no hablo Espanol :(

One of my best friends is Chilean and I work together with Spanish, Ecuadorians, Colombians at work. So I pick up some words from them and try to say make sentences.

But it's true that yo tengo pelo largo com una mujer con pecho grande.

Sometimes I troll people I've just met by sayingl: Yo soy Argentino y yo tengo pelo largo com Che Guevara xD

2 people like this

I don't know why those guys put guns in their pants though. What if they go off at the wrong moment?

On another note, I revisited some Evanescence songs. I am reminded of how amazing Amy Lee is.

3 people like this

I'm not a big fan of country but I think I found my song...Pat Green - Girls From Texas (Feat. Lyle Lovett) …:

My coke told me to "share a coke with my soulmate" Way to rub it in Coca-cola.... 

4 people like this

It's about time for me to take a break from this site. My life is quite busy at the moment and sex truly is the last thing on my mind, so I don't really need to be here for now. I will miss you guys, but I will return maybe every few weeks or maybe in a couple months. I'll be back so don't delete my account :D

2 people like this

I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash pile, then, when somebody comes up, act like they just woke up and go, "What was THAT?!"

4 people like this