__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

Sometimes, I just don't want to talk to people.

I don't think I'll let my soulmate meet my parents.

And I hate paying more then 10 bucks on dresses or jeans or clothes in general.

Highlight of the week, going to get my handywoman side going to rebuild my wooden bed frame.

1 person likes this

I really want to eat a carrot cake all by myself, but then all that weight I lost would come back :(

For decades, two heroic statues, one male and one female, faced each other in a city park, until one day an angel came down from heaven. "You've been such exemplary statues," he announced to them, "I'm going to give you a special gift. I'm going to bring you both to life for thirty minutes, in which you can do anything you want." And with a clap of his hands, the angel brought the statues to life.

The two approached each other a bit shyly, but soon dashed for the bushes, from which shortly emerged a good deal of giggling, laughter, and shaking of branches. Fifteen minutes later, the two statues emerged from the bushes, wide grins on their faces.

"You still have fifteen more minutes," said the angel, winking at them. Grinning even more widely the female statue turned to the male statue and said, "You want to do it again?" And he replied, "Yes, very much. But this time lets switch positions. This time you hold the pigeon down and I'll poop on its head."

7 people like this

I never read harry potter, twilight, erogon, lighting theif, hunger games or 50 shades of gray.

I don't like the idea of crowd reading. Each of these characters never connecte with me. I don't like stalker vampires, I'm not a rich white male in society with deep emotional issues, I don't like witch craft or have Greek Gods as parents, nor live in a society where diversity doesn't.

I remember reading books and characters having more in common with me then just being human.

1 person likes this

I really don't know how I made it through college without drinking any form of caffeine whatsoever.  I wish I had discovered green tea years ago...

1 person likes this

I don't like steak, or pizza, or spicy food, or rice, or bologna, or salami, or pepperoni, or ranch, or ham, or sausage, or hot dogs, or cream cheese, or tea, or whipped cream, or cake, or frosting, or cupcakes, or oreos, or caramel, or grilled cheese sandwiches, or onions, or mushrooms, or watermelons, or hash browns, or sour cream, or raisins, or sugar cookies, or snickerdoodles, or twinkies, or cinnamon, or bubble gum, or mint, or water.... *keeps naming foods into the distance*

ARE YOU HUMAN!!!!? PIZZA IS GREAT! TEA IS AWESOME! OREOS ARE THE BEST!

3 people like this

I told my dad I wanted to watch something scary. He said, "Go watch our home videos from when you were little."  :P

7 people like this

I don't like bacon, or pie.

Pie? I don't understand how you don't like it lol

Bacon? I HATE pork period so I hate bacon! :D

I already have my vows written out for my future husband. It's a really tear jerking poem. All I have to do is finish it off with his name.

1 person likes this

Yum turkey bacon

Ooooooooo I haven't had it in a while but it's okay.

Apple pie and ice cream is coming my way soon !! :D

With an extra dash of cinnamon!?

1 person likes this

With an extra dash of cinnamon!?

More like 5 extra dashes of cinnamon!! I am the queen of cinnamon whether it's breakfast or dessert lol :)

2 people like this

I think it would be really cool (hot) if I was paying attention to something else other than my husband and he tackled me to get my attention..... I'm weird I know lol

*gets sore throat*

*reads that eating a raw clove of garlic can stop a sore throat*

*purchases garlic and chops a clove*

*eats it*

Amypoehler.gif

4 people like this