__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

So I just won a ticket from one of the giveaways (I've entered three different ones for the show) I entered to go to a concert in Dallas, Texas on Saturday night (it was the closest show to me). Since I entered the first giveaway about a month and a half ago, I had been thinking it would be cool if my brother got his driver's licence (he officially got it two weeks ago) so he and I could take the 200 mile trip to see the concert and to shop at this mall I want to go to that's nearby because it has this cool arcade I want to go to because I've seen youtube videos of people winning stuff at various locations, so I wanted to go to one at least once, spend money, and then win little to nothing from there. 

I was also thinking that if I didn't win any tickets, we could just buy them because it would only cost $30.90 for two tickets. But it still costs a bit too much money to go up there and my brother hasn't driven that far away, so the trip probably wasn't going to happen either way. But now that I've won on such short notice, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go or not. I still have school homework I have to finish that's due on Sunday. It's just a two-page calendar and a quiz, which shouldn't take too long as long as I don't take forever. 

I had also wanted to finally redye my hair for the concert if I got to go, but there's not enough time for that now. :P 

It was a beautiful, crisp, clear night when you look to the twinkling sky and your breath is taken away by its’ mesmerizing vastness. 

The only words to form from my lips, praise to our awesome and mighty Lord God! ^_^ 

Have you shared a similar breathtaking experience?

2 people like this

I caught a broken drumstick from the concert I was at earlier. Second time in a row that I've caught something, last time I got a signed guitar pick. :D 

1 person likes this