__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

I don't like steak, or pizza, or spicy food, or rice, or bologna, or salami, or pepperoni, or ranch, or ham, or sausage, or hot dogs, or cream cheese, or tea, or whipped cream, or cake, or frosting, or cupcakes, or oreos, or caramel, or grilled cheese sandwiches, or onions, or mushrooms, or watermelons, or hash browns, or sour cream, or raisins, or sugar cookies, or snickerdoodles, or twinkies, or cinnamon, or bubble gum, or mint, or water.... *keeps naming foods into the distance*

Okay now I totally know what you mean by "picky" :P

2 people like this

I love love love hot dogs! Ketchup is a must! For for corn dogs..honey mustard and ketchup is a must! No mustard please :D

2 people like this

I love love love hot dogs! Ketchup is a must! For for corn dogs..honey mustard and ketchup is a must! No mustard please :D

Oh yeah and I don't like corn dogs or any type of mustard. Didn't add those to my endless list of things I don't like. haha

1 person likes this

Oh yeah and I don't like corn dogs or any type of mustard. Didn't add those to my endless list of things I don't like. haha

Lol dang I thought I was a picky eater..I'm going to make a little list in a bit of my dislikes of food haha..

2 people like this

how about chow mein? ;p

how about chow mein? ;p

Actually that I will eat. I like the sauce they use on it lol

1 person likes this

Actually that I will eat. I like the sauce they use on it lol

Never ate that...sounds unappealing lol is it Chinese

Yes it is. Chinese food is one of the only types that I'm not really picky with :P lol

1 person likes this

yup, Chinese. heeey! it's not so unappealing the way I make it :P I don't use mushrooms (or frog loool)

I don't like steak, or pizza, or spicy food, or rice, or bologna, or salami, or pepperoni, or ranch, or ham, or sausage, or hot dogs, or cream cheese, or tea, or whipped cream, or cake, or frosting, or cupcakes, or oreos, or caramel, or grilled cheese sandwiches, or onions, or mushrooms, or watermelons, or hash browns, or sour cream, or raisins, or sugar cookies, or snickerdoodles, or twinkies, or cinnamon, or bubble gum, or mint, or water.... *keeps naming foods into the distance*

Wow!!! The twin sister I never had  B) I can totally relate. When I was younger the only stuff I ate was literally

McDonald's Cheeseburgers with just cheese

McDonald's Fires (if they were crispy)

Pizza with just cheese

Popcorn chicken from KFC

North American Style Pancakes

Cookies and other sweets

Bread with butter/cream cheese

Noodles with Tomato Sauce (not spaghetti)

The occasional Apple here and there (but I normally, wouldn't eat all of it)

Thankfully, my menu has expanded CONSIDERABLY since then.  I'm glad because I feel much more healthy and energetic.  I still have my moments though.. For example:

I'll eat any kind of meat but only if it's but into small pieces.  For poultry, slices are fine but red meat absolutely MUST be minced/grounded.  

Any meat I eat has to be crispy with noticeable burn marks, otherwise it looks raw and uneatable to me.  And Bacon?  Don't eat that at all!!!

I like tomato sauce, ketchup, the liquid part of salsa but not solid tomatoes

If I eat fruit, it has to be cut in pieces.  It's hard for me to eat whole fruits or even large slices (like melon)

I absolutely HATE milk.  But I love cheese, fruity yogurt, ice cream, and even  bevrages with high milk content (e.g lattes, hot chocolate, smoothies ect.)

Sounds weird but it's 100% true  :P

1 person likes this

Yes it is. Chinese food is one of the only types that I'm not really picky with :P lol

Lol it's funny...me and Chinese food DONT get along haha to greasy for me anyways. Japanese food is the stuff though! :D

1 person likes this

I really need to stop falling asleep in the group chat. Sorry about that, guys. :superwaiter:

4 people like this

I really need to stop falling asleep in the group chat. Sorry about that, guys. :superwaiter:

that's alright, a thunder storm kicked me off the internet :o

Probably better than rambling as much as I do lol :)

Bought Chicken minis for the first time this mornin :)  (Chick fil a breakfast)

2 people like this

Tried a new topping on my pizza yesterday: Jalapeno Peppers!!! I really enjoyed them!!  I was really concerned about how they would taste because they look like olives/green peppers  :unsure: Even though they did taste slightly green pepper-y at first, that quickly turned into pure spiciness  B) And I love spiciness!!!! I'm glad that worked out because this particular pizza variant had everything I liked on it otherwise.  Cheese, Garlic, Basil and Mushrooms (AllishaG will probably picture this and be like *PUKE*) lol

Don't put your phone in the same pocket as your school ID, because if you pull out your phone, your ID may be pulled along with it and drop on the ground and you don't even realize it until you need your ID the most and you're going to spend over half an hour asking around different places to see if someone turned it in and you're going to have a really bad time, friends. You would think it's in the lost and found, but no, it's actually in the library. You don't even go to the library, dude; how would you ever know that people turn in lost stuff there all the time?

Does that mean you ended up finding it in the end?  That's good at least.  When I misplace items, I typically never recover them :(

1 person likes this

Toads can't jump a curb that is slightly higher than your ankle.

1 person likes this

Ahhhhhhhh, the smell of sunscreen  :wub:  When it's around, there's no doubt in my mind that summer is finally here  B) Even if the outdoor temperature doesn't exactly back in up  :disapproval:

5 people like this

random...

My friend just called...the conversation went like this.

friend - hey

me - hey

friend - did you cook?

me - working on it. why?

friend - just wondering

me - where are you?

friend - wild wings

me - with sandy and chuck? ( guy friends).

friend -  yea sandy and chuck. whatd you cook?

me - collard greens are done..working on baked mac and cheese

friend - how the collards taste?

me - my collards are always good!

friend - i see, okay i was wondering. il let you get back to cooking. ill hollar back

me - ok. see ya

friend - yea, see ya

what the what?!  lol 

1 person likes this

random...

My friend just called...the conversation went like this.

friend - hey

me - hey

friend - did you cook?

me - working on it. why?

friend - just wondering

me - where are you?

friend - wild wings

me - with sandy and chuck? ( guy friends).

friend -  yea sandy and chuck. whatd you cook?

me - collard greens are done..working on baked mac and cheese

friend - how the collards taste?

me - my collards are always good!

friend - i see, okay i was wondering. il let you get back to cooking. ill hollar back

me - ok. see ya

friend - yea, see ya

what the what?!  lol

sounds like she was going to invite you you if you hadn't started cooking :D

The random conversations remind me of this:

Catholic guy from my university: So, are you reading anything right now on the faith?

Me: Not much at the moment. But I'm reading the Bible every day, so...

Guy: Oh, there's a plenary indulgence available for reading Scripture prayerfully for at least a half-hour.

Me: Yeah, but plenary indulgences are hard to get. I'll just go for partial.

Guy: Oh, no! Plenary all the way!

Me: Okay, plenary all the way!

I remember thinking, "'Plenary all the way' might just be the most obscure Catholic phrase in the world. For serious Catholics only."

(Also, "Plenary all the way!" would look great on a t-shirt!)

xxx

1 person likes this

I made chicken for the first time today. I use to have this weird fear that if I made it I wouldn't cook it properly, therefore giving everyone salmonella or some brain eating virus. I faced my fears :)

6 people like this

sounds like she was going to invite you you if you hadn't started cooking :D

OH, I need to clarify,my friend is "my friend"...he is a man  :P

We are not dating, but building a solid friendship...

He is the same friend with whom I traveled to Charlotte with for the weekend

where we attended Joy Fest 2014.

I should add he called last night as he went into work his second job ( at a steak house) and asked what I was making him for dinner! lol

He requested my collards and mac n cheese, as well as cornbread and ribs....

2 people like this