__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,055 posts in this topic

Today has been a very dreary day...and I haven't felt motivated for almost anything. Luckily, every day we get a do-over. Tomorrow is a fresh start.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Jorge said:

How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

Oh! Oh! I know! I only just learned this last week! It wasn't as easy as it looked but was a better result than just scrunching it up into a ball as I usually do. 

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Jorge said:

How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

how-to-fold-a-fitted-sheet.gif

5 people like this

The spoils of my brother and I raiding public lands: mangoes.... [sorry about the bad quality cheap phone camera]17035180_10212279246886331_575939285_n.jpg

3 people like this

43 minutes ago, 'tis the Bearded One said:

The spoils of my brother and I raiding public lands: mangoes.... [sorry about the bad quality cheap phone camera]17035180_10212279246886331_575939285_n.jpg

:o omg! until this point I didn't think I had a jealous bone in my body. 

1 person likes this

Let me help you @Naturally. They are stringies but oh my! The taste! Awhawhaw so good! :wub: They are getting frozen for smoothies and mango sorbet :wub:

1 person likes this

That's just cruel.

ah yes, the stringies are much more flavourful, even makes it worth having teeth full of fibrous threads.

1 person likes this

If you come for a visit i`ll make you a big bowlful, @Naturally :D and i can guarantee it will not have any *you know what* in it! :lol:

If you cut them up beforehand it is fine. Just when you're trying to pull the flesh off with your teath...

1 person likes this

I just heard this new song. Made me cry for sure as it hits so close to home. I love how authentic country artists that avoid Nashville's infestation and pushing of alcoholic sexcapades can be.

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:54 PM, PhotoGirl said:

https://youtu.be/NT1tZmGvFfY

This song lifts my spirits for a few minutes, every time. I miss kids shows of the 80s and 90s.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the last generation to have to wait until Saturday for cartoons. Even free TV has daily cartoons now. :P 

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Amarillo said:

Sometimes I feel like I'm the last generation to have to wait until Saturday for cartoons. Even free TV has daily cartoons now. :P 

That's because kids don't have to wait all week anymore. lol it's both a blessing and a curse of the modern technological age. ;)

It would be epic if someone started blasting 'Eye of the Tiger' when I went running. O.O

2 people like this

If you drop an Oreo, you can still safely eat two thirds of it. 

On another note, why is a school zone 15 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles...

I love New Kids on the Block.

Shoulder length hair it is :)

its getting harder and harder to take USA seriously when they have videos of ELMO and big bird attacking trump now 

oh and sesame street is on HBO

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14586/watch-leftist-video-shows-elmo-getting-fired-trump-hank-berrien

http://www.sesameworkshop.org/season46/wp-content/pdfs/SS46_Press_Release_Final.pdf

if that mattered to anyone

5 hours ago, 'tis the Bearded One said:

Photo? No photo? :) 

Maybe one of these days B)

1 person likes this

Japanese soup spoons are the best...

1 person likes this