__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

I recently rewatched The Incredible Hulk and it got me thinkin'. If a drop of Banner's blood kills/nearly kills a normal human, what sane woman would want to kiss him let alone sleep with him?! Imagine what that'll do to her insides! :wacko:

I don't know what's going on, but lately I've been into unicorns. Those are usually my sister's obsession.

I've always wanted to change my name but I can't decide on a name. I can take my would be wife's last name when I get married and then change my first name.

While eating lunch today I observed the sweat glistening down my midriff and creating a mini pool in my belly button. Hotter days are on the horizon.... <_<

The 1st essay I turned in for my English comp 2 class is the same one as the 4th essay I turned into for my English comp 1 class back in December. It just has some rewritten and copy and pasted parts, and  then edited a bit down because it was a bit over the 1250 word limit. :P

I hope this teacher likes it as much as my other one did. I got a 190 out of 200 for the final draft of the original version. :D

Too bad the other three papers are likely going to be a different kind of essay, cause I won't be able to hand in a slightly edited version of my old ones. And I got 190/200 for the final drafts of all my papers, except for the second one because I got a perfect score.

2 people like this

I'm happy to be coming back here. I missed you guys...and now there's even more cool people to befriend! :)

2 people like this

Twice now I've unintentionally pressed the "Mark forum as read" button! Why is there a tick in the box? It makes you want to remove it!!!! argghgghh   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Feeling sad all day and don't know why. I need a hug. :( 

Where are those people wearing "Free Hugs" t-shirts when you need them.

3 people like this