__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

I made breakfast today for my brother and myself! When it comes to breakfast, I suck at making eggs so I just make pancakes. Lately, I've been making chocolate chip pancakes and taking a few ideas from IHOP with the topping. I don't usually take pics of my food but it made me happy :)^_^:D 

20161020_103301.jpg

3 people like this

Omg Red, that's really exciting! I wanna be an extra TOO! Maybe I can just show up xD

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, LMNolan said:

Omg Red, that's really exciting! I wanna be an extra TOO! Maybe I can just show up xD

Haha, you could be if you moved to Atlanta and were willing to let them cut 80's bangs in your hair! :lol:

1 hour ago, redgrapes said:

Haha, you could be if you moved to Atlanta and were willing to let them cut 80's bangs in your hair! :lol:

I wouldn't exactly mind moving, but since I've never cut my hair before, cutting bangs is not gonna happen lol. I could add some clip on bangs! I'm so excited!

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, LMNolan said:

I wouldn't exactly mind moving, but since I've never cut my hair before, cutting bangs is not gonna happen lol. I could add some clip on bangs! I'm so excited!

Good idea! I wouldn't cut permanent bangs in my hair either. I did that in middle school- never again! Takes forever to grow them out...

9 hours ago, LMNolan said:

My Cubs are going to the WORLD SERIES!!! GO CUBS GO!!! :D:)^_^

I'm rooting for them, since my Rangers didn't make it

It's weird how some females (who are even way older than you) still act like they are in highschool and not grown adults. It's a shame really. smh 

If Tim Burton and Helen Bonham Carter divorce who gets custody of Johnny Depp?

3 people like this

Found this while procrastinating. I dunno what to make of it. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Amber Elizabeth said:

I dyed my hair bright pink.

Oh my! If I were allowed to for work, I would go green/teal. Darn conservative banks!

@Amber Elizabeth We really need pictures. :D 

8 minutes ago, samaye said:

Oh my! If I were allowed to for work, I would go green/teal. Darn conservative banks!

You could wear a nice wig on your off days. :P

On 10/31/2016 at 4:28 PM, samaye said:

Green/teal would be cool. :)

On 10/31/2016 at 4:37 PM, Amarillo said:

@Amber Elizabeth We really need pictures. :D 

Maybe I'll post a picture or two if I can get a good one that properly shows the color.

1 person likes this

I started thinking an hour or two ago that San Diego might be a cool place to honeymoon. Cause I'd prefer to not go out of the US so I don't have to go on a long plane ride, cause I've never been on one and don't know how I'll handle it, and I'd like my first one to be a short one; or so we could drive to the destination instead. It's kind of a long drive, but we could stop at places along the way and sightsee a bit, have a little road trip. Or we could just take a plane there, it would only be like a 4-5+ hour trip, and that might not bother me as much.

I don't know, just a thought. It's a place to consider to go to.

1 person likes this