__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

To preserve some dignity I feel a need to expand my previous fitness comments. The 5km was on an elliptical trainer. The last time I was at the gym I tried a treadmill and it cut my time by more than half! I could have walked the 5km faster. What gives? For those more familiar with gym equipment is there such a difference between an elliptical and a treadmill in distance calculation? That being said, my fitness level is still atrocious compared to what it used to be considering the 10km I used to do was on an elliptical as well. 

Oh no! Christmas has been mentioned....

Reaction-Pic---So-it-begins.jpg

On 9/12/2016 at 5:10 AM, samaye said:

I don't care to much for Valentine's day. What I really want is someone to go to haunted houses with. :wub:  }:D

You made me google whether Valentine's day was on a different day in the USA...

3 hours ago, 'tis the Bearded One said:

To preserve some dignity I feel a need to expand my previous fitness comments. The 5km was on an elliptical trainer. The last time I was at the gym I tried a treadmill and it cut my time by more than half! I could have walked the 5km faster. What gives? For those more familiar with gym equipment is there such a difference between an elliptical and a treadmill in distance calculation? That being said, my fitness level is still atrocious compared to what it used to be considering the 10km I used to do was on an elliptical as well. 

Oh no! Christmas has been mentioned....

Reaction-Pic---So-it-begins.jpg

I actually have the opposite effect when I get on the treadmill :huh:. But maybe it's because 4+ miles on the treadmill is extremely boring lol. I don't really know about elliptical machines though

You made me google whether Valentine's day was on a different day in the USA...

Lol sorry! Just most single people want a date for Valentine's. I, on the other hand, would like a date in a haunted house. My only friend willing to go on my scary adventures lives three hours away.

it wasnt the KKK or the nazis it was PEPE THE FROG THE WHOLE TIME

201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png

edit:   this election is getting soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo out of hand 

2 people like this

People tire me. Sometimes I wish I could retire already and become a hermit in the mountains. But then I would have to learn how to hunt....

14 hours ago, samaye said:

People tire me. Sometimes I wish I could retire already and become a hermit in the mountains. But then I would have to learn how to hunt....

You can join in on my plan if you like. The idea is to run away to somewhere where indigenous beliefs are still widespread, then convince the locals that I'm a a nature spirit. They will leave out food offerings, thus saving me the effort of learning to hunt. Perks of the job include singing at twilight, dressing in flowing robes and darting in and out of the corner of people's eyes ;)

4 people like this

3 hours ago, CrystalFaerie said:

You can join in on my plan if you like. The idea is to run away to somewhere where indigenous beliefs are still widespread, then convince the locals that I'm a a nature spirit. They will leave out food offerings, thus saving me the effort of learning to hunt. Perks of the job include singing at twilight, dressing in flowing robes and darting in and out of the corner of people's eyes ;)

I'm sorry, this random thought, well.....it's just too random.

On 9/23/2016 at 9:51 PM, CrystalFaerie said:

Will these Indigenes also be offering up a pure virgin to serve the nature spirit? One will do, doesn't have to be an annual thing....:P I might have to get some body paints and bleach my beard white :superwaiter::lol:

On 9/23/2016 at 6:51 AM, CrystalFaerie said:

That sound amazing! I enjoy singing and the night, robes should be pretty comfortable and darting out of people eyesight would satisfy my impish desires . And if the food offerings are fruit I would be in heaven!

I actually thought I already posted this but it didn't go through :lol:

Saw the first halloween decorations today........

319078_10151206006919886_1246789900_n.png

Maybe they're Americans living there 

On 26 September 2016 at 1:01 AM, samaye said:

Maybe they're Americans living there 

....it was a business....

On 26 September 2016 at 4:06 PM, Amber Elizabeth said:

There's an art picture of condoms in my graphic design book. And it's in the texture chapter. :disapproval:

Condom art...this is new to me. Nearly tempted to ask you to upload it....To spread the horror....

2 hours ago, Mstr Josh said:

Missing being as active on here as I used to be :(

Indeed. I haven't had a good debate on there in ages...already skeeming to resolve that once the semester is over B):superwaiter:

10 hours ago, 'tis the Bearded One said:

Condom art...this is new to me. Nearly tempted to ask you to upload it....To spread the horror....

It wasn't that bad though, just two unwrapped colored condoms laid out in a T shape. It was just weird and unexpected. 

1 person likes this

On 28 September 2016 at 8:25 AM, Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said:

this made me google condom art

was not dissapointed

f477ba42812de78c33c43464f62f53d7.jpg

condom-dress.jpg

K8IFf.jpg

This is hilarious! In an awkward kind of way....*shivers down my spine*

So I was reading an ancient text for one of my classes and it mentioned a prince called Masturbi.

Masturbi.

Thank God the poor guy died three millennia ago.

4 people like this

Just found out that a not-so-far-away drive-in will be showing the original "Night of the Living Dead" and the original "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" this weekend! Really want to go with my friends!

2 people like this