__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Dave1985 said:

Daryl is my favorite character... But Beth was the best looking...

Now my favorite woman character is Rosita...

But, during a zombie apocalypse, I would definitely marry Beth...

My favorite character is Glen. (Yup, got upset when I thought he was dead). My favorite females would be Michonne, Maggie and Rosita. And actually Jesus is pretty awesome too. Who am I kidding, I like all the characters :lol:

On 7/30/2016 at 7:40 AM, samaye said:

My favorite character is Glen. (Yup, got upset when I thought he was dead). My favorite females would be Michonne, Maggie and Rosita. And actually Jesus is pretty awesome too. Who am I kidding, I like all the characters :lol:

I also like the way Merle redeemed himself... He was a cool character, played by the most accomplished actor on the show...

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, WaitingForLove said:

What came first.

The chicken or the egg?

The mind wonders...

The egg. Dinosaurs laid eggs before chickens ;)

38 minutes ago, samaye said:

The egg. Dinosaurs laid eggs before chickens ;)

Aha good answer! :D Love it!

But if the dinosaurs laid the eggs, wouldn't baby dinosaurs hatch out of them instead? And have there own little dinosaur kingdom :P

1 person likes this

On 8/5/2016 at 4:48 PM, LadyKaede said:

I thought it was common knowledge that ALL birds are dinosaurs... The ones closest to dinosaurs are chickens and turkeys... I wonder if all dinosaurs tasted that good...

On 8/8/2016 at 4:08 AM, Dave1985 said:

I thought it was common knowledge that ALL birds are dinosaurs... The ones closest to dinosaurs are chickens and turkeys... I wonder if all dinosaurs tasted that good...

Cassowary looks like a straight up dinsosaur.

cassowary+most+dangerous+bird+in+the+wor

1 person likes this

Things I wish I could say when people answer my texts one week late: Thanks for your answer but you could've said earlier, I was kind of depending on you to make plans for this week

Things I say when people answer my texts one week late: There's no need to apologise, it doesn't matter, I'm a patient person anyway

I'm such a pushover.

1 person likes this

OMG that Cassowary video just gave me flashbacks to when I was attacked by a wild turkey this summer! They're vicious!

1 person likes this

On 8/14/2016 at 5:06 AM, LadyKaede said:

Omg, I just looked up Cassowaries and apparently they're dangerous and attack things and have killed dogs and even a person. That is seriously INSANE... they really are dinosaurs! :o

Simple maths. It is indigenous to Australia. Therefore it kills. :lol:

3 people like this

"Sallow" has got to be the most creative racial slur I've heard in a long time. I didn't even know I was being addressed at first and didn't find out what it meant until just now. I prefer "honkey" so I don't have to think twice. :lol:

I went to the beach and tripped over a seagull. He was sleeping, I think. He was half buried in the sand so I didn't see him. I tripped over him and nearly fell on my face. We looked at each other and then went our separate ways. I. Tripped. Over. A. Seagull. 

7 people like this

39 minutes ago, Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said:

I feel like my niece would do that. I love and adore her, but she is a mini Hulk.

The sadness of the moment when you used to be able to run 10km in under 50 minutes but you haven't looked after your fitness level like you should and now it takes ah ah ahm 76 minutes to to run ah 5km... ಥ_ಥ  I swear the machine must be broken! This is outrageous! :angry:

7 hours ago, 'tis the Bearded One said:

The sadness of the moment when you used to be able to run 10km in under 50 minutes but you haven't looked after your fitness level like you should and now it takes ah ah ahm 76 minutes to to run ah 5km... ಥ_ಥ  I swear the machine must be broken! This is outrageous! :angry:

Welcome to team turtle! We might not be first but at least we did it.

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa-ca443f4786.u1.jpg

That's hilarious! I shall resign myself to turtling along till I can hare again :D But then again, turtles live longer don't they.....

1 person likes this

I don't care to much for Valentine's day. What I really want is someone to go to haunted houses with. :wub:  }:D

On 9/11/2016 at 3:10 PM, samaye said:

I don't care to much for Valentine's day. What I really want is someone to go to haunted houses with. :wub:  }:D

Christmastown? I'm Jack Skellington from Halloweentown.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Dave1985 said:

Christmastown? I'm Jack Skellington from Halloweentown.

Love Nightmare Before Christmas! Decorations can go with either holiday <3