__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

My (brother's) dog came into the house smelling really weird. Like dirt and sneeze. You know that sneeze smell? So gross.

Omg I know exactly what that smells like! My family thought I was crazy for smelling it! But they also make fun of me for saying taking food outside makes food taste like outside. But wow I Feel much better knowing you know what I know!

2 people like this

Coworker hates this song, but I love it

Zomg yes!!! But I love all of twenty one pilot's songs! They are pretty amazing and the things they are doing...Wow. They are being used to change the world and only a few people know it!

1 person likes this

hmmmm...What kind of dog/s are we talking about?  ^_^

One is a 100% mutt because the vets don't even know what she is (lol), her fur is mostly black and her shedding isn't too bad. But the other one is a white chihuahua\spitz mix that sheds like crazy!

One is a 100% mutt because the vets don't even know what she is (lol), her fur is mostly black and her shedding isn't too bad. But the other one is a white chihuahua\spitz mix that sheds like crazy!

ooooh, I was going to let the mut slide B)....but that chihuahua/spitz - definitely qualifies! :P  I deeply regret having to extend this diagnosis but integrity forbids me to sugarcoat it: you're a lonely people  :lol:  :D

The only solace I can extend is that dog lonely is better than cat lonely  :P or fish lonely *cough* me *cough*  :lol:

1 person likes this

ooooh, I was going to let the mut slide B)....but that chihuahua/spitz - definitely qualifies! :P  I deeply regret having to extend this diagnosis but integrity forbids me to sugarcoat it: you're a lonely people  :lol:  :D

The only solace I can extend is that dog lonely is better than cat lonely  :P or fish lonely *cough* me *cough*  :lol:

:o even if the Chihuahua/Spitz was inherited? Oh man, not fish lonely :lol:

^ It is sad when one's pets become old. Have you considered euthanizing him?

Speaking of cats, I think I'll have to get my wife some of these. They can be her "its not happening tonight!" panties - we must preserve the innocence of little kitties!  :lol:

13567418_10209764049595989_4825354028989

3 people like this

:o even if the Chihuahua/Spitz was inherited?

:angry: No! No fair! You are not allowed to leave the lonely circle! Come back here! Come back here, I said!  :superwaiter:  :lol:

2 people like this

On the subject of cats, my favorite cat has now gone almost completely blind and started bumping into furniture around the house. It's actually really sad because he used to be such an active outdoor cat and a great hunter, and now that he can’t patrol the neighborhood anymore he meows a lot and doesn't seem happy :(

poor thing. It will start remembering where everything is and won't bump into the furniture as much. My sister had a dog that went blind. Maybe you should take him out on a leash sometimes?

On the subject of cats, my favorite cat has now gone almost completely blind and started bumping into furniture around the house. It's actually really sad because he used to be such an active outdoor cat and a great hunter, and now that he can’t patrol the neighborhood anymore he meows a lot and doesn't seem happy :(

Aw, that's really sad. My dog had cataracts and he was paraplegic towards the end of his life. That was hard to watch. I can relate with you a little, :(

1 person likes this

Well reading things a bout cats remind me of my first and only catfriend , she left house and didn't comeback ever again , left me with her stupid kittens(they have they own kittens now ) her kittens left too , but they comeback sometimes

I don't know if its wrong or right , i barely saw any dead cat and ones i saw were beaten , killed by cars or humans

Some people say when cats are dying they try to find peaceful place to die

Maybe she left because she was going to die ,but i rather believe she left because she wanted to leave her territory for her kittens...

3 hours ago, Buster Cannon said:

Whoa, the site got a complete makeover on mobile...

:o

Not just on mobile, it looks completely different on the computer as well!

I think this is to do with the changes Mike wrote about in the Announcements forum...

2 people like this

10 hours ago, CrystalFaerie said:

Not just on mobile, it looks completely different on the computer as well!

I think this is to do with the changes Mike wrote about in the Announcements forum...

Yup but on mobile it really improved , before this anytime i logged with my mobile i selected to see desktop version but now i can stick to mobile but on desktop i prefer the way it used to be 

BUT When i select emotions page will freeze o.O 

2 people like this

And here I was thinking the site changes were due to my finally having updated my browser! 

2 people like this

9 hours ago, LadyKaede said:

The moth in my room is totally confused and trapped in a hostile alien environment from which it has no escape. It knows something is wrong and that this isn’t the way it’s supposed to be but it has no idea why. Its ancestral memory imbedded deep in its primitive brain from countless eons of evolution tell it to keep flying up toward the light like the countless billions of moths before it who flew freely up into the night sky to do whatever moths do. Yet this moth is different; he is trapped and afraid and this “moon” is fake -- a horrifying, synthetic monstrosity with a blinding glare that burns him each time he bumps into it -- but he has no choice but to follow the beckoning call of his ancestral memory… calling him to his death!

Aww, poor little bugger, trying to navigate a man-made world using natural instincts. Turning off the light probably won't allow him to be drawn to the light outside but you can give it a shot. Best bet might be to get a folded newspaper and block his way until he leaves. Plan Z is, provided you have a delicate touch, get a bit of tissue and grab it around him, pick him up and carry him outside ;) good luck.

1 person likes this

Yeah I'm not one for playing God/Darwin either; if they're flying in my face, I'd rather not interfere by smooshing them, just gently moving them, haha. The way it kept going back is kind of like how some people will risk dying to chase their love and/or passion.(Their flame, maybe?)

Haha! That's gotta be like a one in a million thing to happen; to snuff out the light AND end up perfectly fossilized, poor little guy. Makes for a great photo though, it's like in a fantasy when someone gets encased in crystal/carbonite. If I were you I'd preserve it somehow, people keep fossils and that's a nice one with a story behind it. Thanks for showing me :) 

PS: you just reminded me I found this ghostly moth the other day with bat wings, have a gander.

white batwing moth.png

3 people like this

I have got to be one of the few Walking Dead fangirls who doesn't find Norman Reedus cute.  Fan of his character though.

Does anybody know which thread it was where a user was talking about sending cute questions to get to know a guy? I think it was in a thread about shyness and she was saying that to get to know a shy guy they would text each other with questions or something…

I thought it was really cute and I'd like to try this with someone but I can't find the post anymore :(

2 hours ago, LadyKaede said:

I had never read that post before but I just did a site search for "questions text" and found it in like a minute! The new searching engine is really great after the new update. Cool idea btw....:D

Anyway, I think this is it: 

Ooooh thank you! I did a search too but I must've been searching for the wrong terms…

Lol and it was even on one of my own threads, I'm such an idiot x)

On 7/24/2016 at 8:34 PM, samaye said:

I have got to be one of the few Walking Dead fangirls who doesn't find Norman Reedus cute.  Fan of his character though.

Daryl is my favorite character... But Beth was the best looking...

Now my favorite woman character is Rosita...

But, during a zombie apocalypse, I would definitely marry Beth...

1 person likes this