__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

Ever wondered what would happen if there was a hole (theoretically) right through the center of the earth and you happen to fall into it with a perfect heat insulated space suit? Would you fall through the center and then slow down and come back, fall through it in the opposite direction etc, or would you slow down as you approach the center and when you finally reach it you would stop and stay afloat?

profile_picture_by_raptor_assassin-d61hj

3 people like this

This arrest should serve as a warning to anyone posting such material online, or in any other capacity, that such views will not be tolerated.

Not sure why he's accusing other people of being fascist. He seems to have zero problem with censorship. It's crazy that these people exist and hold positions of power after showing the world how genocidal they are on countless occasions. More bewildering is that these people have the overwhelming support of the British people.

Random Thought: The Swiss must've been pretty confident in their chances of victory if they included a corkscrew in their army knife.

Random thought: If you've never been turned down by a girl, perhaps its time to raise your standards.

Sometimes it is frustrating when so called "celebrities" who made it pretty public that they are waiting and then changed their mind down the road, are now pointing out that they don´t wait anymore, because they are "adults" now with "real relationships" and laughing this whole waiting thing off.

Dear ex-waiters, you can do whatever you want with your sex life, but please stop to spread this image, that everyone who wants to wait till marriage is an infantile and naive "child-adult" incapable of having a "real relationship". Thanks.

7 people like this

If you worry about what celebrities say you're going to be frustrated a lot ^_^

Don´t know. I just care about the image of WTM nowadays. Doesn´t really matter whether people in the public eye or the person in my neigbourhood spreads a weird and negative implied WTM-image.

Actually, yes! It does matter considering that public people have a higher chance to be heard by way more people. But either way, it can be frustrating.

2 people like this

Just joined Pottermore because I'd read all these stories about how you could interact with the books and collect things and play games and whatnot. And then I found out it's just articles now, and no interactive fun stuff, and I'm about as disappointed as a 22-year-old woman can be about a children's book series.  :(

xxx

(Ravenclaw house, wand is Hawthorn wood with Dragon heartstring core, 12 1/2" and Surprisingly Swishy flexibility. Still disappointed)

4 people like this

I broke my high E string on my guitar while I was restringing it and I feel sad because there is no place nearby that sells a single high E string :(.

I think there's a haunted radio in my house.

There's this radio in my parent's bathroom that has been turning itself on and off. I don't know when it started doing that, but it did that yesterday and its doing it now. 

Not only that, but it plays two radio stations at once, some classical music type one and another one. 

Yesterday it turned on when I was the only one at home and stayed on at least an hour or two before going off. I'm home alone right now and it's done the same thing less than an hour ago, hasn't turned off yet though.

It's done that recently when I wasn't the only person at home. There's objects sitting on top of the radio, but they're not pressing down any buttons.

So either haunted radio or broken radio. 

4 people like this

I think there's a haunted radio in my house.

There's this radio in my parent's bathroom that has been turning itself on and off. I don't know when it started doing that, but it did that yesterday and its doing it now. 

Not only that, but it plays two radio stations at once, some classical music type one and another one. 

Yesterday it turned on when I was the only one at home and stayed on at least an hour or two before going off. I'm home alone right now and it's done the same thing less than an hour ago, hasn't turned off yet though.

It's done that recently when I wasn't the only person at home. There's objects sitting on top of the radio, but they're not pressing down any buttons.

So either haunted radio or broken radio. 

Sounds like it has the same glitch as my iTunes tbh.

I thought I was going to get away with going running today and not seeing a pizza delivery. But no, one had to pop up at the very end of my last mile. I really want some Papa John's...

I thought I was going to get away with going running today and not seeing a pizza delivery. But no, one had to pop up at the very end of my last mile. I really want some Papa John's...

Lol. Seriously just came across this pic  :lol:

13557712_1555856284721578_35108290099875

2 people like this

Note to self: don't try to memorise Akkadian vocabulary from a textbook in English while listening to music in Syriac Aramaic and texting a friend in French on a phone in Swedish.

No wonder I was having trouble.

4 people like this

Lol. Seriously just came across this pic  :lol:

13557712_1555856284721578_35108290099875

No pizza delivery but heard a dang ice cream truck the whole time I was out, and it was almost 95° outside. And not a dollar did I have :\