__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

Just went to IHop. It was good but my pancakes were cold.  :mellow:

1 person likes this

I think I might have a bit of a cold or something.  :(

Join the club.  :( I hope you feel better. 

1 person likes this

Damn one of our PhD students is good looking. I never knew it was possible to be so shockingly handsome.

2 people like this

ok so i was at an arab food store and there was a persian/middle eastern girl just staring at me. we locked eyes many times. What was that?? :huh:

I love it so much, but it hurts that I relate more and more to it as time goes on.

It really sucks having to adult sometimes :\

I have been a ghost on here for around a year, but I come every now and again :D.. (of course, still patiently waiting)

1 person likes this

It took me 3 semesters to realize that I hate my major.

Holy cow. At least you didn't finish and then decide you didn't like it. I've heard that alot of people switch majors a couple time before they graduate. Maybe you can turn it into your minor?

Holy cow. At least you didn't finish and then decide you didn't like it. I've heard that alot of people switch majors a couple time before they graduate. Maybe you can turn it into your minor?

I don't think I could make nursing my minor. It was 3 semesters of working toward my dream school, only to hate my dream school.

I don't think I could make nursing my minor. It was 3 semesters of working toward my dream school, only to hate my dream school.

Well shoot :/

Losing weight is fun. I think when I get to my goal weight I'm going to gain it all back and do it again.

5 people like this

I had a dream last night that I was watching the first episode of a TV drama adaptation of The Phantom of the Opera novel, and it was really accurate and true to the book (Christine was even Swedish).

And I thought, "Darn, I was going to try to write a script for a Phantom TV drama someday, but I guess they've beat me to it."

And I was watching it thinking, "Hmm, this is good, but I'd have cut to Raoul's point of view instead of Christine's here," and "I guess they had to cut lines from the book, but I'd have kept the doctor's line in if it were me," and whatnot.

And I had to stop watching the episode and save the rest for later, so I never got to see who they'd cast as the Phantom.

I wonder if dream-me would have cast Doug Jones, or if I'd have cast someone really stupid like Johnny Depp or Taylor Lautner or Adam Sandler just to mess with actual-me...

xxx

3 people like this

Losing weight is fun. I think when I get to my goal weight I'm going to gain it all back and do it again.

until you have to spend !money on new clothes. Man the thrift store is my friend

My hand slipped and I accidentally joined a popular dating site and am in the process of completing their personality questionnaire.

Weird.  :wacko:

I guess I'll finish it, but only because I'm curious about how dating sites work.

2 people like this

I've done that twice!  :D ...*sob*

1 person likes this