__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,077 posts in this topic

Absolutely. What about carbonating chocolate milk? (Ew or yum?) It could be the new champagne! Forget crystal! Chocolate milk is where it's at!

I'm gona say Ew. But thanks for trying (BTW, i love how we just hijacked this thread.) Muahahahahah!

I'm gona say Ew. But thanks for trying (BTW, i love how we just hijacked this thread.) Muahahahahah!

Totally. I'm like the chocolate milk jedi.  :P

1 person likes this

Trying to remember words of a song you heard, so you can type them into Google for further listening :(

5 people like this

You wanted random so I gave you random:

So you pay $400 for parking at college and the first week of class you can't find a parking space!

I would never buy a German car without a M, AMG, or RS badge.

There are fewer Russians in Russia than there are in the rest of the world.

Just 1 can of soda contains your recommended sugar intake.

Guns don't kill people like pencils don't misspell words.

Oldest person ever lived to 122.

Even though Grand Theft Auto 5 was released last year it is the 15th GTA so it should be called Grand Theft Auto 15.

If you're going the speed of light you can go around the globe 7 times a second.

4 people like this

The matchmaker heart button thingy reminds me of Jimmy Neutron. I actually just understood why his last name is Neutron...

5 people like this

Sex.

You have to come back and repeat this post every seven seconds.

7 people like this

I think that redheaded girls are absolutely gorgeous!!!! I'm completely heterosexual but whenever I see a redhead girl on the street or in a picture, I end up staring for a good while.  I'd actually really like to eventually have a painting/photo of a redhead girl as the central decoration in my living room  :) I don't know what it is but there is something quite surreal about them.  At least for me. With redhead guys,  It's rarer to find one I find attractive but when I do, I am giddy  :lol:

8 people like this

You have to come back and repeat this post every seven seconds.

Haha.That's what I was thinking but didn't figure how to word. Lol

1 person likes this

Hate when stomach aches in the middle of the night and you HAVE to eat to stop the pain :(

3 people like this

Girls don't know how hard it is to be a guy. Sometimes we have so little going on in our brains that we forget to breathe :/

7 people like this

Had a super weird dream last night  :wacko: First I adopted a kitten which somehow grew into a little girl and then I went from being myself to being Elle Woods from Leagally Blonde  :blink: WHAT THE???? Throughout the dream I experienced various challenges I might face as a future mother/wife which was actually quite enlightening  but why all the weird imagery?  <_<

3 people like this

Guys don't know how hard it can be to be a girl... Smh

I do, which is why I'm thankful that I was born a man. Love all you great women, though.

2 people like this

I think that redheaded girls are absolutely gorgeous!!!! I'm completely heterosexual but whenever I see a redhead girl on the street or in a picture, I end up staring for a good while.  I'd actually really like to eventually have a painting/photo of a redhead girl as the central decoration in my living room  :) I don't know what it is but there is something quite surreal about them.  At least for me. With redhead guys,  It's rarer to find one I find attractive but when I do, I am giddy  :lol:

Just F.Y.I., I sent you a girlcrush for this. And there is a painting of me somewhere in London, by my fave artist. I'll show it to you sometime. ^_^

1 person likes this

FACTS About Water:

• 100% of people who are exposed to water WILL die
  • Water is the leading cause of drowning
  • Serial killers, Rapists, Drug Dealers, and Terrorists have all admitted to drinking water
7 people like this

If a fox is in the bottle where the tweedle beetles battle with their paddles in a puddle on a noodle-eating poodle, what do you call it?

I'd call it.... GRAND POOHBAH COLONEL CAPTAIN SIR MR. FORUM ADMIN EXTRAORDINAIRE ;)

FACTS About Water:

• 100% of people who are exposed to water WILL die
  • Water is the leading cause of drowning
  • Serial killers, Rapists, Drug Dealers, and Terrorists have all admitted to drinking water

*snorts*

1 person likes this

I don't like steak, or pizza, or spicy food, or rice, or bologna, or salami, or pepperoni, or ranch, or ham, or sausage, or hot dogs, or cream cheese, or tea, or whipped cream, or cake, or frosting, or cupcakes, or oreos, or caramel, or grilled cheese sandwiches, or onions, or mushrooms, or watermelons, or hash browns, or sour cream, or raisins, or sugar cookies, or snickerdoodles, or twinkies, or cinnamon, or bubble gum, or mint, or water.... *keeps naming foods into the distance*

3 people like this