__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

Got super glue on the tip of my index finger. My tablet is all like "Nope, not a finger."

1 person likes this

I’m trying to decide what song I want played at my funeral but I can’t choose between Groucho’s “Hello, I Must Be Going,†Monty Python’s “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life†and Peggy Lee’s “Is That All There Is?â€

:huh: 

How about "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen?

3 people like this

If there's one funny thing about my town being placed on high terrorist alert during a historical celebration, it's that there's an equal number of men in plate armour and halbards standing guard as there are actual policemen.

4 people like this

I think I'm just going to start buying books again. I am horrible with returning my books back on time.

after all I've been through, the mistakes I've made, the sins I committed, there's still this one God who remains faithful to me. I'll be forever grateful

5 people like this

Sometimes when I'm half asleep and my feelings are most vulnerable, my brain is like, "Psst, you're gonna die some day."

5 people like this

I have only ever heard the term "grassy knoll" in reference to the JFK assassination.

When you live next to an Army base, you hear booms and the first thing you think is "oh, they sure are practicing close by today".