__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

So I got a used paperback copy of Twilight at the thrift store today... It's for research.

Noo, don't do it! It'll rot your brain (✖ï¹âœ–)

Noo, don't do it! It'll rot your brain (✖ï¹âœ–)

My brain's already rotted. Besides, I've already read like 26+ Twilight like books. The actual Twilight book can't be too much worse than what I've already read. It's not like I don't already know about some of the stuff in the books anyway, and I'm not going to read the full thing yet, just flip through and read some stuff.

And how am I supposed to make fun of Twilight in my own books if I haven't even read them?  :P

1 person likes this

I'm gonna open a bakery called 'The Pastryarchy' and sell ginger rolls.

6 people like this

I just ordered stuff to start doing my own haircuts. Oh lawd...

1 person likes this

Cooking an 11lb turkey and I am the only one eating it!! Insane? Maybe..... But I want turkey tehehehehe :lol:

4 people like this

What if the future that Marty and Doc Brown went to is what our future was supposed to be, but our future is messed up because of something that got changed in the past?

1 person likes this

Yes, I'm reading the Homeric Hymn to Demeter in Ancient Greek. Yes, it's for my homework. Yes, I'm aware it's 4:30 am.

No, I don't know what my life has become either.

4 people like this

I read this comment on an article online. It said that marriage comes with three rings. Engagement ring, wedding ring, and the suffer-ring.

I though it was funny.

1 person likes this

I already have possible plans for Valentine's day. :D Though it depends on if I win this raffle and get a date. (Though it will be the day before Valentine's) Cause this one band I like is gonna be on tour with this other band, and there's raffles for some of the shows, and there's going to be one in my city. So I entered the raffle, and I already have like 300 entries in it, and I have a little over 2 weeks to get more entries in. So I'm going to try to get as many entries in as I can each day and see if I win the prize of 2 tickets for the show in my city. :D If I win and don't have a date for it I'll just take my younger brother. :) I'm sure winning a raffle is much easier than getting a date though. :P

1 person likes this

Dropped the soap with one hand and caught it back-handed with the other. Thought, "Man, too bad no one was around to see that." Then I remembered that  I was naked and rubbing soap on my armpits.

5 people like this

Dropped the soap with one hand and caught it back-handed with the other. Thought, "Man, too bad no one was around to see that." Then I remembered that  I was naked and rubbing soap on my armpits.

XD :P:D:lol:

1 person likes this

I wonder if i am the only guy who enjoys watching animation movies even at this age....(im 25 btw).. :D

Just watched inside out a few days ago.... :)  

5 people like this

Huuuummmmmm..... I want to bake a cake, but then remembered, I do not have an oven!! XD

1 person likes this

Huuuummmmmm..... I want to bake a cake, but then remembered, I do not have an oven!! XD

do you have a microwave? Cake in a mug!

I wonder if i am the only guy who enjoys watching animation movies even at this age....(im 25 btw).. :D

Just watched inside out a few days ago.... :)  

I think half the reason I want kids is so I can watch all the classic Disney movies without being "that guy." :P

So, my belt is holding up my pants.  However, my beltloops are attached to my pants, and are holding up my belt.  What the hell is going on?

XD

1 person likes this

I feel like this is my constant dialogue these days.

Yes I've lost weight, no I'm not sick, yes I eat alot (mostly fruit and veggies), no I don't know how much more weight I'm going to lose, and yes I eat protein.