__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

I still miss my ex....  :(

...but my aim is getting better.  :D

Lol, just kidding. I got him the first time.  ;)

4 people like this

I still miss my ex....  :(

...but my aim is getting better.  :D

Lol, just kidding. I got him the first time.  ;)

haha :lol: I always find your jokes to either really make me laugh or not at all!! That was great! :lol: 

1 person likes this

Apparently selfie-sticks are actually a thing.

2 people like this

Taking a vacation from Facebook. It's pretty freeing...except I really want to know what those notifications are about! lol

3 people like this

I...don't get this. Am I missing the meaning of something here?

I was just humorously pointing out that Jegsy was listed as the 'newest member' at the top:

1 person likes this

I was just humorously pointing out that Jegsy was listed as the 'newest member' at the top:

Oh I see. Whose face was that below, "reacting" to that? :D

That's the comedian, Larry David. If I'm not mistaken he was one of the writers for 'Seinfeld'.

1 person likes this

^Ah, I see.

You know the term "friendzoned"? There were many times I felt...acquaintance-zoned.

Sleeping in an airport overnight when your flight is cancelled...definitely an experience that I don't want to relive.

I've always wanted to do that! Lol

Eh, not really that impressive imo. She said she never had an interest in men. She might have been asexual and/or aromantic. If everyone were like her the human race would have died out long ago.

Not to discount her accomplishments or contributions, I just think it's weird that her virginity and 'sex and god' comment were a focal point. It seemed like a minor part of her life. I hope girls that look up to her don't try to follow her views on sex and relationships despite their own desires or valuation of sex and relationships, or feel bad for not being able to live like her.

1 person likes this

Being optimistic, and always trying to point out the good things for others, can be very draining. When all you really want to do is give up, let go, and cry...and can't seem to let the tears flow, which makes it even worse, because you might actually feel a little relief if you could just let it out. Especially when that's really the last thing you want to do, because you have no idea why you're sad. So, it feels like you're sad for no good reason. Maybe I'm just getting old. Which, ironically, doesn't bother me. :) 😒 Sorry.

1 person likes this

Yeah, the settings for the Introductions sub-forum are that new thread authors are automatically listed as the "Newest Member" at the top of the page. Which is fine, until you want to post a thread in there that's not to do with being a new member...

Hmm, maybe we need a section for people to announce they're going on holiday, or whatnot...

xxx

2 people like this

I think I discovered a new dealbreaker for me. In addition to being a Christian, he must sing well. :D

"No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice, and family. In forming a marital union, two people become something greater than once they were. As some of the petitioners in these cases demonstrate, marriage embodies a love that may endure even past death. It would misunderstand these men and women to say they disrespect the idea of marriage. Their plea is that they do respect it, respect it so deeply that they seek to find its fulfillment for themselves. Their hope is not to be condemned to live in loneliness, excluded from one of civilization's oldest institutions. They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law. The Constitution grants them that right."

10153777_10155908326000647_3994314664818

4 people like this

"No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice, and family. In forming a marital union, two people become something greater than once they were. As some of the petitioners in these cases demonstrate, marriage embodies a love that may endure even past death. It would misunderstand these men and women to say they disrespect the idea of marriage. Their plea is that they do respect it, respect it so deeply that they seek to find its fulfillment for themselves. Their hope is not to be condemned to live in loneliness, excluded from one of civilization's oldest institutions. They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law. The Constitution grants them that right."

Absolutely fantastic news!

1 person likes this

Wow seriously?!

So awesome!!! :D

1 person likes this

For those who are against equality not just marriage rights, but racial equality, female equality, business equality, basically anything involving inequality based on religious beliefs (which most inequality is based on) I present to you this well thought out meme:

post-3330-0-87966100-1435356780_thumb.jp

2 people like this

Out of all the dog's nails I've clipped, mine is the only one that gives me troubles.