__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

DON'T WATER YOUR GARDEN AT 11:30 AT NIGHT WITH ONLY YOUR IPHONE AS A FLASHLIGHT

The hose nozzle was somehow set to Destroy Everything In Sight and now my parents' vegetable garden doesn't really look like a vegetable garden anymore. My dad's going to be very upset. Times like these where I wish we lived on the bayou so I could blame it on a hurricane...still might... ;)

5 people like this

This is the best seatbelt ad I've ever seen. Way more effective than anything shocking or gore-y.

2 people like this

Why did m grandma eat a banana and mayo sandwich....?

oh my god this is the best post I've seen in 27 pages

1 person likes this

consequences of studying terrorism in an academic setting: I found a camouflage tank top at the back of my closet just now and my first thought was, "I could definitely fight ISIS in this" 

1 person likes this

Co-worker is having compatibility issues with some stuff on one of our sites. It turns out that he's still using Windows 95...

*facepalms*

2 people like this

I've learned my lesson, you can't be friends with people you supervise. You get stern one time, and then they think you're fake. Oh well

saw this on fb today

If you ask me I see no reason why aliens, with super advance space craft that are capable of travelling trillions of light years, would come all the way here just to stick stuff up our butts.

2 people like this

So today, while on the job, this off-putting woman, in front of her coworkers, asked me if I work out; poked my chest; called me juicy; and then continued talking about me like that for about 2 minutes, including picking on a male coworker for looking at me. I laughed along when it started but it just got really weird and I was happy to leave. Everyone was acting so nonchalant and laughing along with her, but the further I get from the whole thing the more bizarre it seems and the more I wish I could go back and ask her what the hell she was doing.

:blink:

3 people like this

Holy crap tornadoes

Be safe D: you're in Texas. I should text my Texan friend. Mom also said tornado warnings were all over Missouri but of course Missouri people ignore them, and so does my Texan friend. <___< sigh. Us Coloradans don't.

This is my favorite song on Pale Communion.

1 person likes this

Be safe D: you're in Texas. I should text my Texan friend. Mom also said tornado warnings were all over Missouri but of course Missouri people ignore them, and so does my Texan friend. <___< sigh. Us Coloradans don't.

We didn't ignore. Had my eyes on the news and texting all my friends and coworkers. Thank God the tornadoes were all around us, but didn't come through our city. Doesn't seem anyone hit near us.

Holy crap tornadoes

No tornadoes where I am, but the flooding has been out of this world.

1 person likes this

No tornadoes where I am, but the flooding has been out of this world.

We've got a little flooding too, going to get more since its suppose to keep raining.

I'm getting pretty good at turning my leg into a slide to break my phone's fall.

5 people like this

Some days I wonder what it would be like if I had a freezray gun......

Not all Missourians ignore them. I usually will hide in the closet with my dog if we get a warning. (we don't have a basement) 

1 person likes this