__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

On another note...... I'm the 500th comment on here! Yay me hehe.... AND this commercial cracks me up!

Gone! Get! Hehehehehehheheehheee

2 people like this

When a woman (or man) is naked in a movie or tv show for no reason:

whynakedgif_zpszit6le7a.gif

That's what I was thinking regarding the Wrecking Ball music video. The nudity actually wasn't necessary for the song, esp if you listen to the lyrics. Like, why?

2 people like this

-RANT MODE ON-

Why are people always trying to box me in?

"He is white an educated so he can't like Hip-Hop"

"He plays rugby so he must be really aggressive"

"He goes to the gym daily, he must be trying to get that body that gets women to bed, narcissist"

"He doesn't like to party and get drunk, he must be so boring"

etc...........  -RANT MODE OFF-

5 people like this

-RANT MODE ON-

"He goes to the gym daily, he must be trying to get that body that gets women to bed, narcissist"

unfortunately, people tend to judge a book by its cover and not read the insides. Its our job to try and bring the insides outward. Besides, its fun surprising people.

-RANT MODE ON-

They try because you are different. You have what others seek but are too afraid and weak to pursue.

White, educated, and loves hip-hop..... normal

Rugby player so you are aggressive.... so hockey players and football players must be ballerinas

Goes to the gym so you're definitely narcissistic and not even focused on the real reason one goes to the gym....health.

Doesn't party or get drunk must not have a life..... oh but wait I get drunk and party daily and forget my own name.oh the fun in that so he's a nobody.

Don't let ignorance get you down. Do you see the color of my skin? I'm multiracial, I love latin and Christian rock music. I workout and I definitely don't party or get drunk and I'm highly educated and I play hockey. All of those things don't determine who you are. How you carry yourself and how you respond gives the true meaning of Javier. Keep your head up and ignore stupidity.

I hope all of this makes sense. :D

3 people like this

I do so enjoy the smell of rain. To most people rain reminds them of sadness and pain. To me, the smell, the feel, the crispness... All of it... Reminds me of peace and calm, and excitement.

6 people like this

I do so enjoy the smell of rain. To most people rain reminds them of sadness and pain. To me, the smell, the feel, the crispness... All of it... Reminds me of peace and calm, and excitement.

I thought I was the only one! I'm so glad I'm not alone! I was actually going to post the same!

2 people like this

They try because you are different. You have what others seek but are too afraid and weak to pursue.

White, educated, and loves hip-hop..... normal

Rugby player so you are aggressive.... so hockey players and football players must be ballerinas

Goes to the gym so you're definitely narcissistic and not even focused on the real reason one goes to the gym....health.

Doesn't party or get drunk must not have a life..... oh but wait I get drunk and party daily and forget my own name.oh the fun in that so he's a nobody.

Don't let ignorance get you down. Do you see the color of my skin? I'm multiracial, I love latin and Christian rock music. I workout and I definitely don't party or get drunk and I'm highly educated and I play hockey. All of those things don't determine who you are. How you carry yourself and how you respond gives the true meaning of Javier. Keep your head up and ignore stupidity.

I hope all of this makes sense. :D

Thank You! and it does make perfect sense!

"They try because you're different. You have what others seek but are too afraid and weak to pursue" 

You couldn't have said it better! Muchas Gracias!

2 people like this

Does anyone have a weird phobia or is it only me?

I am afraid of statues and objects from like different time periods. Like I'm scared to be near the Statue of Liberty and despite my interest in ancient Egypt, I don't want to see any sarcophagus in real life. I also seen pictures of statues underwater and got scared. Appearently this is a real phobia. The fact that it was made by people hundreds of years ago freaks me out for some odd reason.

Someone here scared of chalk or balloons? I don't know if those are actual phobias but I seen it on tv once lol.

3 people like this

I'm in a VERY angry and violent mood today.......

When a woman (or man) is naked in a movie or tv show for no reason:

whynakedgif_zpszit6le7a.gif

oh my god , this reminds me of the anime psycho pass....its such a thought provoking anime about how a highly technologically monitored society scans mental state in order to prevent crime and all the issues with that idea

and then there is a random pointless as hell after sex scene where you find out one of the less important main characters is a lesbian with another one of the less important main characters which had nothing to do with anything and i all i ask is , why??

1 person likes this

My (brother's) dog came into the house smelling really weird. Like dirt and sneeze. You know that sneeze smell? So gross.

1 person likes this

I left my allergy medicine and a book in the bathroom at the library and someone stole them. I ran back three minutes later and they were freaking gone. Seriously, I could go into anaphylactic shock and someone thought this would be a funny prank to play?!

Can't believe they took my book either. An editor gave it to me less than two weeks ago and now it's gone.

xWLz4oz.gif

I left my allergy medicine and a book in the bathroom at the library and someone stole them. I ran back three minutes later and they were freaking gone. Seriously, I could go into anaphylactic shock and someone thought this would be a funny prank to play?!

Can't believe they took my book either. An editor gave it to me less than two weeks ago and now it's gone.

xWLz4oz.gif

Oh no, sorry Crystal.  :(

Are you sure they weren't taken to the library's lost and found? Stealing someone's allergy medicine seems...really weird. Like what would they even *do* with it?

Oh no, sorry Crystal.  :(

Are you sure they weren't taken to the library's lost and found? Stealing someone's allergy medicine seems...really weird. Like what would they even *do* with it?

I checked everywhere, even told the people at the main desk who they made an announcement for me, but we didn't find anything. I left them my contact details but at this point I don't think I'm going to get my stuff back. The librarians were just as confused as I was as to why someone would steal allergy medicine!

I got some more medicine on my way home but I still miss my book :(

Today has been the worst day EVER! First I missed the deadline for school so I have to wait 3 months and not even an hour ago I loose my Job because I cannot work after sunset on Friday and all Saturday...... anyone ever hear of Sabbath day?