__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,078 posts in this topic

I got a PM but no little red '1' in the corner. Checked purely to see if it had been read and got lucky and saw the message. Did get an email notification though. Anyone else had this? Just a little glitch?

@Amber Elizabeth  well if you come up with anymore be sure to post! It still makes me laugh now!

I've watched Once Upon a Time after getting recommendations by girls. I can see now why it's only recommended by girls... :P

3 people like this

@Amber Elizabeth  well if you come up with anymore be sure to post! It still makes me laugh now!

I'll be sure to post when I think of more.  :D

I was getting a hair cut and the lady cutting my hair suddenly trimmed down my eyebrows. Took me by surprise, but I kinda like the outcome..

2 people like this

Day 5 of not eating sugar and a couple other things. I thought it was suppose to be easier after the 3rd day but I'm going to break! I want a m&m cookie :( But I do like finding new recipes. I made a pasta sauce out of coconut milk which is pretty good!

2 people like this

Day 5 of not eating sugar and a couple other things. I thought it was suppose to be easier after the 3rd day but I'm going to break! I want a m&m cookie :( But I do like finding new recipes. I made a pasta sauce out of coconut milk which is pretty good!

looks like getting through the first two weeks

https://youtu.be/btVlXaJirso

Do you use a cheat day once a week to get your sugar fix? Having a cheat day is the only way I can get through my no-carb diets.

Unless you're trying to totally eradicate sugar from your diet, in which case, you have my pity buzzlightyear.gif

2 people like this

Keep on going! Your body is in a transition phase alarming you to eat sugars. Pass that phase and your body'll become used to use fat as your fuel instead of the sugar.

The transition took me 2 weeks, I was dizzy, I had terrible headaches and my heart was pumping when I trained during this time. It's because I did the most aggressive version of the low carb diet though.

3 people like this

@samaye Lol I hope I'm like that girl at the end of the video

@Matthew I am trying to not consume sugar temporarily (2-3 months hopefully). Although I do still eat apples and pears mostly and tell myself it's natures candy lol. Thanks for that tip though.

@King Khan I think I remember you telling me about your diet. I don't think I could be that strict lol

1 person likes this

For some reason knowing the existence of Ranch Dressing soda disturbs my soul.

2 people like this

For some reason knowing the existence of Ranch Dressing soda disturbs my soul.

Ew

1 person likes this

If you think about it beef jerky is pretty much cow raisins

Heheheheheheheheh *sigh* cow raisins

It almost perturbs me to no end that Nude Maids get 6 figure salaries ... but then again the idea is so simple that I almost find it genius.

Some people disgust me and I just really want to tell them but I don't want to be mean..... *sigh* DANG MY KINDNESS!

^ What did I do?

What exactly are you talking about? How am I supposed to know what you did?

From the looks of things, he thinks that the mini-rant you posted was aimed at him.

Now that's just conceited.