__Egirly__

Random Thoughts

1,077 posts in this topic

I'm running late. I'm too lazy. I'm that guy in the long line:

10310542_730692080302587_824065733760907

4 people like this

I'm running late. I'm too lazy. I'm that guy in the long line:

10310542_730692080302587_824065733760907

Hahah So true!!! Keep in mind, if you are "that guy" on the escalator you may actually be inadvertently making the situation worse  :P

1 person likes this

Oh boy!!! That would be awful come to think of it!!!! I'm kind of a narcissist  so being myself is one of my great joys in life ;) lol

Are you sure it wasn't a cat? I sometimes here cats going crazy in the middle of the night....especially during "mating season" haha

Hmmm, It's Victoria Day in Canada on Monday!!!  Where will I go watch Fireworks?  And with whom? Oh and Sunny has the most adorable sig pic!!!! I soooo wanna cuddle with that cute kitty  :wub:

Maybe (most likely) it was a cat but I haven't been on a mission in a long time.

If a fox is in the bottle where the tweedle beetles battle with their paddles in a puddle on a noodle-eating poodle, what do you call it?

4 people like this

If your parents hadn't lived their lives exactly as they did and conceived you at the exact moment they did, you wouldn't be you.

Not to mention every single creature (homosapien or otherwise) in your lineage from the beginning of time...

3 people like this

Oh how I miss Polish food :(

Where was the last place you had it? Are you polish/have you been to Poland? :)

I really would like to have a sun conure parrot as my future pet.  They are really beautiful birds that are generally sweet natured so to have one as my feathered friend would be very nice :)  They are pretty expensive though and my parents are not fond of pets at all so I'll have to put it off for now....

If a fox is in the bottle where the tweedle beetles battle with their paddles in a puddle on a noodle-eating poodle, what do you call it?

A tweetle beetle noodle poodle bottles paddled muddled duddled fuddled wuddled fox in sockx or something like that

Where was the last place you had it? Are you polish/have you been to Poland? :)

Buffalo NY 24 yrs ago. 

I am told I am of German and Slavic descent...

Never been to Poland

1 person likes this

I'm enjoying my bacon/cheese/hot sauce sandwich on an Amoroso roll. Don't knock it til ya try it :-)

1 person likes this

Somebody bring me a Coke.....

I just bought some Cherry Coke yesterday. Give me your address I'll have 1 can of Cherry Coke arrive to you via UPS or Fedex. Careful, it will explode after being shaken on the ride there.

1 person likes this

Hows about some chocolate milk?

I kid you not, this just inspired me to get some chocolate milk. I haven't had chocolate milk since I was a kid. It was awesome.  :)

5 people like this

@Jess22  Ahaha! yayyyy! But, we need to change your drinking habit. A drink so awesome needs to be enjoyed at least twice a week. Don't you think?

1 person likes this

I discovered a new species of bird today (well, I guess not discovered rather saw for the first time) He was mostly this pretty reddish orange colour but had black wings and beak.  He looked a bit like a giant finch but most likely was not.  Maybe a different species of cardinal? That's what I though at first but then realized he didn't have a point on his head.  If anyone knows what it is that I saw, please let me know!!!!!!!

@Jess22  Ahaha! yayyyy! But, we need to change your drinking habit. A drink so awesome needs to be enjoyed at least twice a week. Don't you think?

I completely agree! In fact, I propose the creation of chocolate milk pubs and bars.  :)  If it's successful, we'll follow up with chocolate milk night clubs! 

1 person likes this

I just want to lay out on the beach and sunbathe right now(never done that before )

I'm terrified to go sunbathing!!!!  I'm pretty pale and burn easily.  I've also studied a lot about skin cancer and always have this intense fear that the more I expose myself to the sun, the more likely I'll be to develop it  :unsure: I often behave like a vampire as a result. This is just one of the many things I'm irrationally terrified about.  Most likely it's ok to do it in moderation as with most things...

I completely agree! In fact, I propose the creation of chocolate milk pubs and bars. :) If it's successful, we'll follow up with chocolate milk night clubs!

I'm in. Let's do it. When the beat drops in da club, we'll raise our glasses of choco milk! Awwww yeah!!

1 person likes this

I'm in. Let's do it. When the beat drops in da club, we'll raise our glasses of choco milk! Awwww yeah!!

Absolutely. What about carbonating chocolate milk? (Ew or yum?) It could be the new champagne! Forget crystal! Chocolate milk is where it's at!  

2 people like this